Homepage Update: "The manager has been brilliant for me"

Status
Not open for further replies.

GrandOldTeam

Staff member
GrandOldTeam submitted an update to GrandOldTeam's homepage

"The manager has been brilliant for me"
kenny-1024x461.jpg

Jonjoe Kenny has praised Sam Allardyce for having a positive impact on his development.

Kenny told evertonfc.com: "The manager has been brilliant for me.

"I am learning new things every day with him and his coaching staff. I want to keep improving but right now we need to be winning game and that is my main focus.

"Yes, we have a had a few defeats. We got the point last time out against West Brom but we want to win. We are at home [against Leicester next Wednesday] and we need to start winning at home and get the points on the board."

Oh no, sombody has somthing positive to say about Big Sam?! Brace yourselves for the massive meltdown coming from half of GOT shortly!:coffee:

Both Unsworth and Allardyce deserve credit for making the obvious decision to persist with Kenny at Right Back ahead of Martina or even Holgate. Sadly, the same can't be said of Koeman who hindered his development at the start of the season, along with some other of our younger players like Davies.

Both Unsworth and Allardyce deserve credit for making the obvious decision to persist with Kenny at Right Back ahead of Martina or even Holgate. Sadly, the same can't be said of Koeman who hindered his development at the start of the season, along with some other of our younger players like Davies.
Two compliments on one thread for Big Sam now?! Careful here mate, your going to make heads explode!

Nothing to do with wanting (and being grateful) to be picked of course. 3 points out of 18 isn't good enough by any standards soz Kenny. The only people singing Sam's praises these days are Everton players. Well mostly anyway. Cant think why. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.