The Loaners

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alio

They call me Avocado Baby
First off, great win

We're relying on these fellas a bit huh, reckon any of them will stay?

First off, great win

We're relying on these fellas a bit huh, reckon any of them will stay?

Don's going back sadly. If Pienaar finishes the season in this form, Spurs may want to keep him or flog him for bigger money that they were asking in Jan (£6mill), still not convinced on Drenthe, and as far as Straq goes - I wonder if he'd stay if offered the chance because when Jela gets a run he might not even be first sub (and it took him ages to get as close to match fit as he is now, which is still not 100%)

We're going to miss LD badly.

I have a feeling we may sign Stracq if he's cheap and assuming we can get over the inevitable shafting attempt by spudface, I think Pienaar will stay too. Drenthe's gone mind!

Stracq would only cost us around £2 million surely? He'll want to stay.

Pienaar could be loaned back to us again for a fee maybe, or we could pay what we sold him for? Sounds a deal to me, he would be stupid to not want to stay.

Drenthe on a free, has a chance to really prove himself when Donovan leaves so maybe he will want to stay.

All of them staying would be a dream come true... though it looks certain that Landon will be back in LA soon. Gutted, as he's immense for us and just fits in perfectly.

LD - No chance.

Drenthe - Big no say ITK's (see thread).

Pienaar - 'Arry will be gone, and he'll want to prove himself at a champions league club under a new manager - and I'd be
pissed if we're gonna buy him back for double which they'd probably want.

Straq - I dont think he'll get him. He loves Vic and will want to see him do well rather than spend a few bob on him.

All in all...take a pick on who's gonna be sold to get players in because I cant see it being any of the above.

Lovin the Stracq, i reckon he'll relish the chance to stay. Pienaar might be a tough one but if he wants football, he should stay, guess it's all down to the Owl man.
Drenthe, hmm i reckon he'll come good once Donovan goes back to LA, Drenthe's best position is on the right, if Moyes decides to keep him, which i think is on a free then we can't go wrong, Moyes will get the best out of him.
Shame Donovan has to go back, coz we'll miss him.

Great game today, everyone played great, spesh The Stracq and Pienaar, have to mention Donovan too, lol all the loanee's.

I love it when we perform like that and Win, make my weekend!!

I can't believe I've let him back into my heart as I know there's a chance he'll hurt me again but I sooo want Pienaar back permanently. I genuinely think that's the best performance I've seen him turn in in an everton shirt! When he took the piss in the second half with his little skill........ *sighs*

They were great today weren't they????

Would take Peanuts if we paid what we sold him for and called it a wash. He was great today, and Baines yearning knows no bounds. :)

Wish LD was staying, but.... sigh.

And Straq. Wow. I hope he keeps it up. Just watching him play for the love of being here makes me want to burst.

Status
Not open for further replies.