The League Cup Matters

Status
Not open for further replies.
We haven't won a pot since 1995

This tournament is probably the easiest one to win

I don't see how we can afford to take it lightly

Notice how Mourinho seemingly always goes all out to win this cup his first season at any club? It's because it breeds a winning mentality. We need to finally break this trophy hoodoo, and this is the best tournament to do it in

We have to amend our attitude towards the League Cup, both as a club and a fan base IMO

Last edited:

We haven't won a pot since 1995

This tournament is probably the easiest one to win

I don't see how we can afford to take it lightly

Notice how Mourinho seemingly always goes all out to win this cup his first season at any club? It's because it breeds a winning mentality. We need to finally break this trophy hoodoo, and this is the best tournament to do it in

We have to amend our attitude towards the League Cup, both as a club and a fan base IMO

I want to win it every year. Never understand how our fans can turn their noses up at it, when, like you say, we are trophy-less since '95 and we have never won this particular trophy in any of its forms.

We're not finishing top 4. Probs not top 6.
We're struggling in the europa already it seems.
A few decent sides out the league cup already.
Could draw Arsenal away first round of fa cup.
I'd genuinely target the league cup.
Fans remember trophies, not 7th place league finishes.

Go on Koeman, go strong and get the buzz back.

Massive this tonight, Koeman has said himself we need a win, doesn't matter what competition we need to win a game of football, no messing about with Rubbish like Stek

Status
Not open for further replies.