The Kit Thread - Season 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe just a conscious decision not to upset the fussy minority amongst the fanbase that get upset by the slightest thing. Such as red on an EFC shirt. Even though we used that colour before they existed.

It's a shirt...an Everton shirt. I like it ...I bought it .
No big deal.
( I personally would have preffered the red sash bit it is what it is)

Genuinely don't get what your issue is Dave. It is based on the black watch kit with the colour amended for obvious reasons. Not every fan will like it. I don't but have absolutely no issue with it being called the black watch or the colour change. Far, far more important stuff to get concerned or annoyed about.

Genuinely don't get what your issue is Dave. It is based on the black watch kit with the colour amended for obvious reasons. Not every fan will like it. I don't but have absolutely no issue with it being called the black watch or the colour change. Far, far more important stuff to get concerned or annoyed about.
'Based on' is not authentic. We may as well say any kit with a sash on it is a Black Watch kit.

The way these things are just put together and the fans lap it up. The last two away kits (this one and the 'foam green' one last season) are clearly cazoo's corporate colours.

The club worked them in two season's on the bounce and they must be laughing their bollocks off nobody twigged.

Who says nobody twigged? What is the problem with based on? Don't get it Dave. Honestly, don't get why you are so bothered, if our sponsor would like the option of us using their colours in away/third kit and are paying extra then I couldn't care less.

'Based on' is not authentic. We may as well say any kit with a sash on it is a Black Watch kit.

The way these things are just put together and the fans lap it up. The last two away kits (this one and the 'foam green' one last season) are clearly cazoo's corporate colours.

The club worked them in two season's on the bounce and they must be laughing their bollocks off nobody twigged.
You’re an absolute lunatic

I think the key thing to remember here is that absolutely nobody is arsed.

why woud the team be wearing this on Saturday against Watford, though?

Just a warm up top so a promo to sell more in the US - I assume. The match is on TV in the US and a common cable channel not one that requires buying the sports package. Wider market

We've complained for years about crap $$ from our kit sales/contracts so an attempt to increase marketing is an improvement.

Status
Not open for further replies.