The Jermaine Beckford Prediction Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think w'ell have a better indication of his success this season after we see his performance against villa.

I reckon 10 goals. Sparingly used as a sub in the 2nd half of the season once Saha is injured and Yak is off to the ANC.

Beckfords a goal machine, he,s goin straight in 25goals easy... him an saha will terrify defenders this season.. POSITIVITY SPREADS.. 1878

He doesn't look out of place. It looks like Moyes will stick with a variation of 4-5-1 and that Beckford will be the man to lead the line. I think he could well get 20 goals.

I'm going to say that he'll be hitting double figures -- after seeing him for myself. Even if he's only getting sub appearances, his pace and intelligence is unquestionable -- and he knows where the goal is. Come on Beckford.

If he sorts out that first touch, he's going to be some player. Works hard, makes some very good intelligent runs, and always seems to hit the target.

Looks a bit shocked at times that he's getting such good service.

He will be fine tuned in time, took a great goal today, really like the guy!

Hoping to see him and Saha link up ala Preston though, yowza!

Have a really good feeling about Beckford. He just seems to know where the goal is. He has a lot to lean but I think he will prove a superb asset for us by the end of the season.

Status
Not open for further replies.