The impending forward crisis

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG so you prefer a central defender up front based on a training rumour compared to Simms who has hardly had any minutes in the PL but has scored goals wherever he has gone on loan hahaha. It has to be Simms to have someone to aim at/bring others into play
Er...No...

I am saying IF DCL is not available, Simms is not considered good enough by the coaching staff, Maupay is poor, and Gray is wasted, these are my opinions...I have not seen enough of Simms to form an opinion...

Apologies, I should have made that more clear...

Jarrad Branthwaite has scored more goals in a week for PSV than all of Everton’s strikers have combined all season, (at Everton excluding loans).

I was out with Ben Brereton-Diaz on Saturday night and he said there was a call to his agent from Everton and then nothing to follow up, Everton that, he would have done a decent job for us. He's off to Villareal at the end of this season.
Im not sure this would have happened in January anyway

Er...No...

I am saying IF Dominic Calvert-Lewin is not available, Simms is not considered good enough by the coaching staff, Maupay is poor, and Gray is wasted, these are my opinions...I have not seen enough of Simms to form an opinion...

Apologies, I should have made that more clear...
Simms was considered not good enough by the old staff, If Dyche has know that DCL is out they have had over a week to work on Simms and the midfield to come up with something, not hitting 40 yarders although Simms is bigger than DCL but trying to knock into feet for him to hold force free kicks or playing through the channels , thats hopefully what Dyche is here for, it may not work but Id prefer a bit of size upfront than Maupey.

Play Keano up top
His 50p headers will cause havoc

MKC3.jpg

Can we change the title? No, suppose not. It's just that the crisis has not been impending for quite a while. It is already here and been flogged to death. I know, "The current striker crisis".

Status
Not open for further replies.