The Gwladys Street End

Status
Not open for further replies.

EnglishRoundabout

Player Valuation: £950k
In an era where much stuff posted on this form is depressingly negative, I wanted to say something positive!!

I have a season ticket in the Upper Bullens. Sit there with my brother, a little too close to the away fans if I’m honest, but a pretty good, unobstructed view.

The Gwladys Street End is a joy to watch. In these difficult times they are not so noisy, but boy, when we score, there’s nothing like it.

The sportsmanship is still there, and most keepers duly acknowledge by responding to the welcome to the goalmouth. A tradition which I’m so pleased continues.

The last 30 minutes or so of yesterday’s game was brilliant. Howard Kendall’s famous words echoed in my ears.....’get it in the box, the Gwladys Street will suck it in’.

Keep on keeping on lads, you guys sound just great.

It's a completely different experience sitting there compared to the Main Stand or Park End....for the better.

Spent most of my younger days in Gladwys Street End, loved it, rowdy and loud, let the team know we were there: for them, let the opposition know we were there, but definitely not for them, stayed there a long time in good and bad times,
getting on a bit now, been in The Upper Bullens for over twenty five years, like it, but people look at me like I'm a crank when I have a good loud moan or when I go off my skull when we score, but I don't feel or get embarrassed, Everton's my home, so I'll carry on as I am, just wish there were a lot more cranks joining in with me.

In an era where much stuff posted on this form is depressingly negative, I wanted to say something positive!!

I have a season ticket in the Upper Bullens. Sit there with my brother, a little too close to the away fans if I’m honest, but a pretty good, unobstructed view.

The Gwladys Street End is a joy to watch. In these difficult times they are not so noisy, but boy, when we score, there’s nothing like it.

The sportsmanship is still there, and most keepers duly acknowledge by responding to the welcome to the goalmouth. A tradition which I’m so pleased continues.

The last 30 minutes or so of yesterday’s game was brilliant. Howard Kendall’s famous words echoed in my ears.....’get it in the box, the Gwladys Street will suck it in’.

Keep on keeping on lads, you guys sound just great.
WOOL

Status
Not open for further replies.