The GOT Cool Wall; Terry Darracott - cool or not cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Terry Darracott was so cool that many failed to penetrate the mystical aura he had about him. There was an article once about a group of Buddist monks who'd traveled half way across the world to see him play. All they'd seen was a photograph of him , they had no TVs or radio , but they knew just by looking at that photo that he was the one. They met him after the game , and to this day there is a signed shirt hanging on the wall of a Buddhist monastery somewhere . They knew that Terry Darracott was cool. People shouldn't beat themselves up if they can't see his coolness. Some are chosen , and see it, others never will.

Not if you're a goalkeeper . I'll give ya that :D

That makes Tim with hands or without NOT cool

Dunlop - seriously not cool
West cool
Rankin cool
Dai Davies so uncool he went all the way around and in via the back door of cool I mean who didn't like Scorio...couldn't understand a word of the Phlem splattered jibber jabber but still watched it.
Nev - cool by default, even cooler now.

Bobby Collins, Tony Kay, Pat van den Hauwe and Johnny Morrissey - anybody going to mention to their face they're not cool...thought not - Cool it is then

Rod Belfitt - so uncool then, but look now - he's Noel Gallagher!! :)

belfitt.jpg

Terry Darracott was so cool that many failed to penetrate the mystical aura he had about him. There was an article once about a group of Buddist monks who'd traveled half way across the world to see him play. All they'd seen was a photograph of him , they had no TVs or radio , but they knew just by looking at that photo that he was the one. They met him after the game , and to this day there is a signed shirt hanging on the wall of a Buddhist monastery somewhere . They knew that Terry Darracott was cool. People shouldn't beat themselves up if they can't see his coolness. Some are chosen , and see it, others never will.
these things need to be said about the great man mate,cheers!

Dai Davies so uncool he went all the way around and in via the back door of cool
Oh mate, you are so wrong , not only was Dai cool, he was a Druid having been initiated into the Welsh Gorsedd of Bards in 1978. I remember seeing photos of him in his long robes, ok not as cool as Big Nev or quite as mystical as Terry but surely cool. I've no idea what a Druid does but I'm pretty certain that the RS never had one of their players become one , so it must be cool!!

Oh mate, you are so wrong , not only was Dai cool, he was a Druid having been initiated into the Welsh Gorsedd of Bards in 1978. I remember seeing photos of him in his long robes, ok not as cool as Big Nev or quite as mystical as Terry but surely cool. I've no idea what a Druid does but I'm pretty certain that the RS never had one of their players become one , so it must be cool!!

That's what I said, via the back door or not cool is cool

Status
Not open for further replies.