The Goodison Park Legacy Project.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neiler

Player Valuation: £100m
Deserves its own thread really.

In all the talk of the new ground the plans for the redevelopment of the Goodision site seem to have got little airplay:

Looks like the development will be part of the funding model toward BM to me:

www.liverpoolecho.co.uk

The full details behind Everton's Goodison Park legacy project
Everton released the designs for their proposed new Bramley-Moore dock stadium on Thursday evening
www.liverpoolecho.co.uk
www.liverpoolecho.co.uk

I was a bit surprised they are leaving the holy trinity and presumably the Dixie statue were it is though, im not against it per say but for some reason i thought of it outside BM.

I think there is a funding model there with Goodison especially the residential piece they will use to help fund BM. Similar to what arsenal did with Highbury with commercial development. The social amenities speak for themselves. i like they are keeping the pitch somewhat and the center circle will be there for generations. Its a real legacy for the area.

Its actually a hugely ambitious project by the look of it.

Lots to ponder!!

I think with the Vermin developing more around Anfield will probably help , weirdly.

I thought the same, cheekily i thought about building a hotel to house all their day trippers.

What is going to be interesting here, is this and BM are huge projects, its going to interesting to see how we approach both, how are they going to be funded, who is going to build them etc will we have partners or go it alone?

The whole thing is amazing, we couldnt get an annexe built a few years ago, now we are looking at two major building projects in a very short space of time, the detail is going to be fascinating and i suspect one project will influence the other.

Deserves its own thread really.

In all the talk of the new ground the plans for the redevelopment of the Goodision site seem to have got little airplay:

Looks like the development will be part of the funding model toward BM to me:

www.liverpoolecho.co.uk

View attachment 63325
The full details behind Everton's Goodison Park legacy project
Everton released the designs for their proposed new Bramley-Moore dock stadium on Thursday evening
www.liverpoolecho.co.uk
www.liverpoolecho.co.uk

I was a bit surprised they are leaving the holy trinity and presumably the Dixie statue were it is though, im not against it per say but for some reason i thought of it outside BM.

I think there is a funding model there with Goodison especially the residential piece they will use to help fund BM. Similar to what arsenal did with Highbury with commercial development. The social amenities speak for themselves. i like they are keeping the pitch somewhat and the center circle will be there for generations. Its a real legacy for the area.

Its actually a hugely ambitious project by the look of it.

Lots to ponder!!
I like that they are keeping the pitch for future generations of the community to play on too. One step further than the last stadium when they left it for future generations of care-in-the-community to use.

I thought the same, cheekily i thought about building a hotel to house all their day trippers.

What is going to be interesting here, is this and BM are huge projects, its going to interesting to see how we approach both, how are they going to be funded, who is going to build them etc will we have partners or go it alone?

The whole thing is amazing, we couldnt get an annexe built a few years ago, now we are looking at two major building projects in a very short space of time, the detail is going to be fascinating and i suspect one project will influence the other.
I have been told this lad has an office in the Liver building

I think I’m more made up over this than I am with the stadium plans.

Would have been very easy for the club to just leave it for the counsel to deal with. Would probs just become a soulless retail place or even more student accommodation if that had been the case.

Really happy it’ll be a pretty public space and rooted in community.

So the hermit crabs won't be doing thier thing this time around? We should have thought of that 130 years ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.