The fate of Samuel Allardyce

What does the future hold for Mr Allardyce?

• Contract extension

Votes: 25 6.3%
  • Completes his current contract

Votes: 48 12.1%
  • Leaves by mutual consent at the end of the season

Votes: 298 75.1%
  • Sacked before the end of the season

Votes: 31 7.8%
  • Cheese on toast (pint of gravy on the side)

Votes: 36 9.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

windymiller

Player Valuation: £50m
I know there is already an Allardyce thread. I know that there will be some snarky comments about another one. I know the mods may well shut this down.

But....

What does the future hold for the manager of Everton Football Club?

(I have allowed 2 choices for the inevitable cheese/toast/gravy choices).

I selected "Contract extension" and "Sacked before end of the season".

I see absolutely no point in binning him off before the end of the season. I would like to see us secure a good younger manager for next year, but fear that getting one may be an issue. I voted that he will see out his contract as I feel this is slightly more likely...but a complete hunch really.

..I haven’t got a clue, I really haven’t. Allardyce has done the job he was brought in to do but much might depend on whether a Moshiri managerial target will be available. If not, Moshiri might not want to go through a similar period he had when trying to get Silva in.

Timing is critical, we want to hit the ground running in the summer transfer window. I’m actually more concerned about Walsh than Allardyce but I agree it would be better to change them both.

I see absolutely no point in binning him off before the end of the season. I would like to see us secure a good younger manager for next year, but fear that getting one may be an issue. I voted that he will see out his contract as I feel this is slightly more likely...but a complete hunch really.

...the advantage of acquiring somebody ASAP, is that they will have a full transfer window to manage.

Status
Not open for further replies.