The Fans Forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigDuncis Blue

Player Valuation: £5m
Does anyone know exactly what they do. This season ticket mess, most still waiting to receive theirs with the game just days away. The fans forum should be all over this, chasing and updating the fans....but I may well be missing something

Do they have salmon butties or puzzles there?

No of course they don't. Because THIS is the only Fans (and Frandels) Forum FrandOldTeam.com/egnore

Complete sham.

No clear mandate, no transparent voting process.

Hand picked to come in and act important, have a few butties and sent on their way with a pat on the head after preparing a newsletter.

It's no different to the early days of football forums when prominent fans were occasionally invited to Goodisons directors box only to come out a few days later with a favourable soundbite.

Utterly shameless.

Complete sham.

No clear mandate, no transparent voting process.

Hand picked to come in and act important, have a few butties and sent on their way with a pat on the head after preparing a newsletter.

It's no different to the early days of football forums when prominent fans were occasionally invited to Goodisons directors box only to come out a few days later with a favourable soundbite.

Utterly shameless.

When did this happen and why wasn't I informed?! lolI don't think the club are savvy enough/care to be honest mate. Maybe one day when they was trying to appease/get The Blue Union on board they'd have made an effort but that bridge was quickly set alight,

With regards to 'The Fans Forum'

My own view is we should always remember they're blues, and volunteers giving their time to try and help.

But, it's only as good as the club allow it to be.

I think they could improve it. They could make appointments to that fans forum more transparent - I've noted fans ask over the years for voting numbers/% to be made public otherwise the suggestion is the clubs cherry pick faces to fit.

I also think the club can use it as a vehicle to tick a box - lip service. An example is the crest redesign;

1628849918443.png

1628849939385.png

And then...

I've never known fans to be so unified against something.

1628849978273.png

Yet, the club had the fans forum holding up that crest, all smiling - with quotes, claims of longstanding consultation - a big endorsement. If you can tick fan consultation/engagement so easily, you can also steamroller it.

There's someone on the fans forum on Twitter who have been critical of the clubs rollout of digital/season tickets;

'The digital roll out has been poorly communicated with no consultation. It implements significant change and provisions all need to be in place prior to roll out such as transfer system for family/friends, ability to print out tickets, re-sale or even gift to those less fortunate. Just finished a call with Edsa, a Supporters club rep, myself on the Fans Forum. I don't believe the club should go ahead with it and it should be paused till next season which i have advised the club personally'

... An example, in my opinion that it's only as good as the club allow it to be. Use it correctly, and it's useful. Use it as a box tick and it's perhaps not so useful.

Last edited:
Do they have salmon butties or puzzles there?

No of course they don't. Because THIS is the only Fans (and Frandels) Forum FrandOldTeam.com/egnore

*sends email asking them to buy a everton mishmash jigsaw for all fans forum members.
** realises he doesn't have an email address contact.
*** realises the club would ignore him anyway.

….I think there’s a network of official Fan Forums and Everton have theirs. I contacted them last season after suggesting on here the club should do more to acknowledge their status as founder members of the league.

When did this happen and why wasn't I informed?! lolI don't think the club are savvy enough/care to be honest mate. Maybe one day when they was trying to appease/get The Blue Union on board they'd have made an effort but that bridge was quickly set alight,

With regards to 'The Fans Forum'

My own view is we should always remember they're blues, and volunteers giving their time to try and help.

But, it's only as good as the club allow it to be.

I think they could improve it. They could make appointments to that fans forum more transparent - I've noted fans ask over the years for voting numbers/% to be made public otherwise the suggestion is the clubs cherry pick faces to fit.

I also think the club can use it as a vehicle to tick a box - lip service. An example is the crest redesign;

View attachment 135974

View attachment 135975

And then...

I've never known fans to be so unified against something.

View attachment 135976

Yet, the club had the fans forum holding up that crest, all smiling - with quotes, claims of longstanding consultation - a big endorsement. If you can tick fan consultation/engagement so easily, you can also steamroller it.

There's someone on the fans forum on Twitter who have been critical of the clubs rollout of digital/season tickets;

'The digital roll out has been poorly communicated with no consultation. It implements significant change and provisions all need to be in place prior to roll out such as transfer system for family/friends, ability to print out tickets, re-sale or even gift to those less fortunate. Just finished a call with Edsa, a Supporters club rep, myself on the Fans Forum. I don't believe the club should go ahead with it and it should be paused till next season which i have advised the club personally'

... An example, in my opinion that it's only as good as the club allow it to be. Use it correctly, and it's useful. Use it as a box tick and it's perhaps not so useful.
That closing paragraph nails it.

It's a great idea, but it needs full buy in from the club.

It's not fair to be wasting the time of the fans who give up free time to get involved.

Does anyone know exactly what they do. This season ticket mess, most still waiting to receive theirs with the game just days away. The fans forum should be all over this, chasing and updating the fans....but I may well be missing something
Nah, you're not missing a thing mate, they're a bunch of stars in their eyes yes men...allegedly.

Status
Not open for further replies.