The Fab Four

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ve9Y3.gif

Majority have the potential to be GOOD premier league players and not much more than that. With the exception of a couple of them that could excel if they assert themselves in the right way and develop right

We've got a really decent bunch of youngsters but none of them are stand out brilliant yet in the way Barkley and Rooney were to me. Obviously that's quite a high bar to reach but they all need expectations to be kept to a minimum.

One thing does need saying though, the much ridiculed Koeman and Walsh were in charge of things when a lot of those players were signed for the club. No idea how much input Koeman had but if they are down to Walsh then he has earned his money in his time here for those guys alone.

i don't think dowell will make it myself. I think he may come back to the prem like a duffy, forshaw has, but it won't be with us. Let's just wait and see, but it would be great if we could have all of them being very good squad members for the next decade or so, none of them stand out to me as possible world beaters though. Maybe lookman if he gets confidence.

Lookman excites me, but clearly something about his game cant be right if he's not getting thrown in much.

Defensive duties i'd imagine

Status
Not open for further replies.