The Everton Board Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kenwright the closet red made up when they scored. Why is he still here. Why am I seeing this frauds face on the screen. Get out of my club.
He doesn't own the club, mate. Moshiri is the one who's destroyed us. He's not got the balls to face the fans.

Brands makes Walsh look like a football visionary

nothing will change - much- with these [Poor language removed] in charge

it might be time for a real, proper protest

He doesn't own the club, mate. Moshiri is the one who's destroyed us. He's not got the balls to face the fans.

I know that but why’s he still lingering here taking one of the best seats in the house. Hes happy to get his grid on the tele when it’s going well. He’s Doug Ellis mark 2. Only going when he’s carried out.

I know that but why’s he still lingering here taking one of the best seats in the house. Hes happy to get his grid on the tele when it’s going well. He’s Doug Ellis mark 2. Only going when he’s carried out.
Don't get me wrong. I'd happily see them all go, but moshiri has to go first.

Don't get me wrong. I'd happily see them all go, but moshiri has to go first.

Morshiri needs to be bought out for a high price. Kenwright doesn’t. He’s just here to line his pockets off the back of the stadium after putting ZERO into the club over 25 years.

This board will take us down within 5 years. Thats not hyperbole and I think is optimistic given they could also send us into administration whilst they're there

Status
Not open for further replies.