The Everton Board Thread

if an emergency BOD meeting is called, which any director can do , usually anyone unable to attend has the ability to appoint a proxy or conference call in if they cannot attend in person.
Moshiri isn’t actually on the board. He’s the owner and major shareholder. The board are appointed by him to run the club oh his behalf

It seem Kenwright shat the bed the other night that fans were targeting the board so he has called a meeting. Brands is backing Bill because he's on the chopping block.

There's news in Turkey (I know, not reliable) that Rafael has the full backing of Moshiri, but Bill the man of the people needs to react to recent form and it is very much a divide between Bill and Moshiri.

Rafael won't be sacked before Monday. So my guess is Brands could be gone.
Like you

Mad to think, if we had a useful board we would be in BMD next season instead we messed about for 3 years doing pointless surveys to appease world heritage who complained anyway

Moshiri isn’t actually on the board. He’s the owner and major shareholder. The board are appointed by him to run the club oh his behalf
Fair point. I didn't realize that as it is quite common for the largest shareholders to have seats on both or at least a rep on the board.

THIS is our CEO.

If this is true, this is absolutely unheard of. A CEO in active position, with the board knowing they're actively looking elsewhere. Wow.

As I said a while back;

this is the same position as Levy at Spurs. Moore at Liverpool. Woodward when he was at Man Utd etc. Consider the level of scrutiny on those individuals...

The current CEO has been on the board since 2016 and CEO since 2018 of what is probably fair to describe as a failing organisation.

She might have a title of CEO but quite clearly doesn't do the traditional job of a CEO. That once again is down to the club structure and the way that its run. They've made this sound like she's been given the elbow as well when in truth she's probably already been looking at leaving. Another bit of PR from the club to make it seem like they're on top of it rather than rearranging furniture.

THIS is our CEO.

If this is true, this is absolutely unheard of. A CEO in active position, with the board knowing they're actively looking elsewhere. Wow.

As I said a while back;

She should have never been given the job.

Loads pointed out the risk of handing control of the football club over to someone who had only really ran a charity before and they were Labelle as misogynists.

It was absolutely the wrong decision and a feminized Jobs For The Boys selection.

I'm just throwing ideas out there, but what if a large sports ownership group bought up Everton. In a perfect world, it would be a group who run a successful franchise in another league, NFL, MLB, NBA? I would like to think there would be more structure top to bottom throughout the club.