2021/22 The Everton Board Thread

Duncan’s Pigeon Loft

Player Valuation: £950k
***Posted in the stadium thread as well, but felt it was appropriate for this thread as well***

I couldn’t give a flying one about a new ground.

I’d prefer to stay at Goodison regardless, although that is subjective and I can see the case for moving.

I’d much rather have a team which competes and fights for each other. Football, the game we all love (or loved!) is about what happens on the pitch, it’s not about some shiny new seats and fancy toilet facilities. That doesn’t excite me.

The club seem to just want to tread water until the stadium is built. That’s not for me I’m afraid.

JimmyK

Player Valuation: £8m

If we stay up which is a big if then I think the best thing to do would be to sell them. Not because i think they're all bad pennies like some do but because I think we just need a total reset and thats the only way to do it. Richarlison Pickford Mina Calvert Lewin I'd sell them all plus the obvious ones. Reduce the wage bill and build a new team with a new manager with new realistic ambitions.

zukai12_

Player Valuation: £40m
If we stay up which is a big if then I think the best thing to do would be to sell them. Not because i think they're all bad pennies like some do but because I think we just need a total reset and thats the only way to do it. Richarlison Pickford Mina Calvert Lewin I'd sell them all plus the obvious ones. Reduce the wage bill and build a new team with a new manager with new realistic ambitions.

Problem is i have 0 trust in these clowns to spend money well

We could pivot to delevoping talent and selling big but far more likely to keep buying cast offs

radiostar

Player Valuation: £15m
It ALL stems from Moshiri.

Everything.

He's the black hole that's causing the rot. I don't care about the money. If I spent 100 million of me own money buying awful players, giving my mates plum jobs and then hired a succession of Liverpool managers and coaches for no real reason of progress, just so they can have a laugh, I wouldn't be an Everton hero either.

That's what moshiri has done.

He's utter scum and he needs legging when he finally shows up at the arsenal game

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Registration is simple and free. Get involved.

Everton Mishmash
Check It Out!
Support GOT
With A Subscription
Goodison Park Print
Order Now
Holy Trinity
Order Now
Legends of Goodison Park
Order Now!
Shop with Amazon
+ Support GrandOldTeam
Everton Shirts
Order Now
Everton Mishmash Jigsaw
Order Now
Match Day Print
ORDER NOW
Goodison Park
ORDER NOW
Under The Lights
ORDER NOW
AdBlock Detected

Adblocking on an Everton fan site is kopite behaviour! ;)

We understand and appreciate why you use Ad-blocking software, but we ask that you kindly consider disabling your Ad-block for GrandOldTeam. We're a fan site ran by fans, for fans. GrandOldTeam costs over £7,000 per year and we rely on our ad revenue to keep the site sustainable. We work hard to ensure our ads aren't instrusive. If you can't or don't wish to disable your Ad-block, please consider upgrading your account for the cost of a pint a month here. Thank You.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks