The Everton Board Thread

So after doing a terrible job sending the club into the quagmire, and being practically shamed and forced into resigning, they held their own private jobs for the boys meeting where they chose their own extortionate compensation package putting the club even deeper into the mire on their way out.

Pretty sure there must be some come back on that. Cannot imagine for a second that it is above board and legal. Should be made to pay it every penny back and apologise. Walk of shame down goodison road too although tell her she can keep her clothes on.

So after doing a terrible job sending the club into the quagmire, and being practically shamed and forced into resigning, they held their own private jobs for the boys meeting where they chose their own extortionate compensation package putting the club even deeper into the mire on their way out.

Pretty sure there must be some come back on that. Cannot imagine for a second that it is above board and legal. Should be made to pay it every penny back and apologise. Walk of shame down goodison road too although tell her she can keep her clothes on.

clothes on lol lol

Would this include club legend Graeme Sharp ?

Would this include club legend Graeme Sharp ?
Bet he wishes he never joined the board now. Hindsight and all that. I would imagine his payout was a lot less than the likes of Denise who is rumoured to have given herself about 2.5 million. Probably leave sharp out of it but Denise needs to do a Cersei and every 20 yards, someone puts her in a head lock and messes her hair up.

Bet he wishes he never joined the board now. Hindsight and all that. I would imagine his payout was a lot less than the likes of Denise who is rumoured to have given herself about 2.5 million. Probably leave sharp out of it but Denise needs to do a Cersei and every 20 yards, someone puts her in a head lock and messes her hair up.

They are all as bad as each other Lob, they knew the mess we were in and all walked out and had the utter gall to take huge, excessive amounts of undeserved money out of the club, money they knew we could ill afford. Sad thing is they along with Kenwright and Moshiri were responsible for that mess. Any tribute to any of them at the new ground, should be immediately torn down and chucked in the Mersey.

I wonder if she is still getting freebies out of the club for her lad to go watch the games, that should stop asap imo.

Directors have a fiduciary responsibility for the finances and liabilities of a company. If they have caused the club to be unable to continue by bad or self-serving decisions, they can be prosecuted.

Not that I have ever seen such a prosecution, but it is a legal requirement to act in the best interests of a business.

Directors have a fiduciary responsibility for the finances and liabilities of a company. If they have caused the club to be unable to continue by bad or self-serving decisions, they can be prosecuted.

Not that I have ever seen such a prosecution, but it is a legal requirement to act in the best interests of a business.
Only the Shareholders can take action, I'm guessing they aren't keen overall but there are avenues they can use.