The Everton Board Thread (Inc. Bill Kenwright / Blue Union)

Is it time for Change...???

• Kenwright an the Board out, We need Change.

Votes: 503 80.0%
  • Im Happy with the way thing are. Kenwright an the Board should stay

Votes: 126 20.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...ont-commit-spending-Steven-Pienaar-money.html

"
Everton manager David Moyes has failed to win assurances from the club's hierarchy that he can spend the money from Steven Pienaar's departure to Tottenham on new players. Moyes, who failed to sign anyone in January, has been told to wait until the end of the season before discussing a summer budget, despite offloading Pienaar for £3million last month and saving further money by sending strikers Yakubu and James Vaughan out on loan...The Scot, whose team face Bolton today, said: 'We haven't been involved in an actual outlay in transfer fees for quite a while. People will see us as vulnerable to selling players. What can I do? I haven't got money, so I try and make it not bother us."

I just feel empty reading that. Nil Satis Nisi Optimum used to mean something, well it does to me, don't know about the people who run us though

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...ont-commit-spending-Steven-Pienaar-money.html

"
Everton manager David Moyes has failed to win assurances from the club's hierarchy that he can spend the money from Steven Pienaar's departure to Tottenham on new players. Moyes, who failed to sign anyone in January, has been told to wait until the end of the season before discussing a summer budget, despite offloading Pienaar for £3million last month and saving further money by sending strikers Yakubu and James Vaughan out on loan...The Scot, whose team face Bolton today, said: 'We haven't been involved in an actual outlay in transfer fees for quite a while. People will see us as vulnerable to selling players. What can I do? I haven't got money, so I try and make it not bother us."

In all fairness in when you read the entire article he also states that he has never been told he has to sell a player he does not want to and the only players that have been sold against his wishes were that of lescott and Rooney and thats because they wanted to leave not the club saying we are selling you. Lets be fair and not just quote to make someone sound bad. Show the whole article. You are getting like the press only quoting what you want to quote the dramatise it for scaremonger ring.

Thats not progression though mate...thats taking 1 step forward and 2 steps back, unsettling the team and goin back to fillin a hole left by a key player.

The club cant even afford an 6mill players as a squad filler or someone to boost our team without lettin another player go.

This hasnt changed since the johnson era

You say that mate and you may be right but on the other side its hard to argue the fact that we have progressed since Rooney left and the sale from his money probably helped us along with that progression. So the point he is making is that people say we need a new forward, defender so on and so on selling Fellaini (which i am dead set against by the way) may help solve 3 areas which need strenghening

I was watching uk gold this morning on the box,When a tribute programme about Eric Sykes the comedian came on, it was quiet funny and i chuckled alot but all of a sudden Bill Kenright came on screen with his comments about Sykes. I felt an urge to punch the tv! in the end i just settled for a few head shakes and bad langauge under my breath. The days of giving Bill the benefit of the doubt are over and this morning proved it.. Also Bill was full of make up and looked like a rite Queen!!

Status
Not open for further replies.