The Everton Board Thread 2015/16 [ Not takeover related ]

Is it time for change?

• I'm happy with the way thing are. Kenwright and the Board should stay.

Votes: 75 10.2%
  • Kenwright and the board need to go. We need change.

Votes: 558 76.2%
  • I'm indifferent. Can't decide.

Votes: 99 13.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not just you with a few mates, I think a lot of us are feeling it too. Don't want to avoid the swear filter slyly but a few choice words could describe how a lot of fans are feeling currently.

Regardless what happens we will still all be here cone wind rain or shine supporting Everton.
Yep macca,the old school will,problem is the newer breed of Evertonian,I can understand them starting to fall out of love with the set up mate.

Maybe they just want a "yes" man. Worked for Moyes didn't it, very VERY well paid for little return so who knows if Martinez isn't the same. Has he got the balls to call out this joke of a board to back him with signings? I don't reckon so for the simple reason IMO he ain't ever getting a better job than this.

IMO this is as good as it gets for Martinez and he would never rock the boat and jeopardise his position.

What do I know though, zilch that's what. Sack the board, sack the manager? Ain't got a clue but I think something will change sooner rather than later.

3 points always makes everything seem a lot better doesn't it lol

Nailed it.

and yet they refuse to hand over the club to new owners until they make as much money as possible from any sale. Everton Football Club has been turned into a zombie club by a parasitic host who pretends to be one of us while we stand by and watch the club weaken each day.

I guess we are "all in" and have to do something about it or we stand and watch it die a very slow death till it,s nothing more than a shell by name.
Yeah think it's more of a decline by apathy. Not buying that people think they're stealing and siphoning off money from the club. There's a difference between criminal activity and incompetence

Apparently someone who owns 23% of the club is a Spurs fan. No idea if this is common knowledge or not but if it's true it's no surprise we're tosh.

Apparently someone who owns 23% of the club is a Spurs fan. No idea if this is common knowledge or not but if it's true it's no surprise we're tosh.
Yep, Earl is a Spurs fan, who sits on his arse and does absolutely nothing substantive with his speculative investment in the club. But apart from turning up at the match to put their fat heads on the propaganda screen what more do Kenwright and Woods do ?

Yep, Earl is a Spurs fan, who sits on his arse and does absolutely nothing substantive with his speculative investment in the club. But apart from turning up at the match to put their fat heads on the propaganda screen what more do Kenwright and Woods do ?
Honestly at this point kenwright just isn't wealthy enough to be a perm owner. Bentekes price was as high as bills net worth

No idea mate, I don't really follow the board activity but when I saw that it struck me as being very very weird.

If we have another season of mediocrity then I don't understand anyone who will then still defend this board, we're just standing still watching other smaller clubs fly past us.

The problem with all/most the anti-board groups that have formed through social media is that they rely almost exclusively on personal, often profanity and insult laden attacks on the likes of Kenwright and Elstone.

This will prevent them from ever getting their message across to the majority of Everton fans, not to mention any serious media outlets.

For example the crowd who had the meeting last weekend spent most of last night posting expletive filled short autotune type songs on twitter.

That'll definitely get the job done.

The problem with all/most the anti-board groups that have formed through social media is that they rely almost exclusively on personal, often profanity and insult laden attacks on the likes of Kenwright and Elstone.

This will prevent them from ever getting their message across to the majority of Everton fans, not to mention any serious media outlets.

For example the crowd who had the meeting last weekend spent most of last night posting expletive filled short autotune type songs on twitter.

That'll definitely get the job done.

Well there is an opening in the market for a group that doesnt do what you say happened, set a group up and fill that gap.

Honestly at this point kenwright just isn't wealthy enough to be a perm owner. Bentekes price was as high as bills net worth

A rich owner would be nice but isn't essential. What we need is vision, a progressive business plan and the required talent in the management team to deliver it.

We have none of the above.

Status
Not open for further replies.