The Entertainers - are back

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some devastating counter attacking today and we have for the first time in about three and a half seasons looked professional and good to watch.

I would really like us to meet Liverpool right now.
Richarlison and gomes are injured/suspended for the Liverpool game....

Some devastating counter attacking today and we have for the first time in about three and a half seasons looked professional and good to watch.

I would really like us to meet Liverpool right now.
IMPOSTER can we have DAVE back please

Allardyce absolutely broke me, I never thought that we would ever sink so low with as to bring in a charlatan such as him. Still watched us every game but it was genuinely painful. Even after we made our summer signings and cleared out some of the frauds I was feeling a bit meh, but its so good to be enjoying everton again. Even if we don't win theres the feeling that we are really building to something.

We can solve that by signing a better forward in January.

We arte looking very good right now. Silva has made his mark already.

yes we are looking good silva too. but im not sure we will buy a striker in jan. i think there is a lot of money at stake in richarlison particularly if he plays central for brasil

yes we are looking good silva too. but im not sure we will buy a striker in jan. i think there is a lot of money at stake in richarlison particularly if he plays central for brasil

I think it's essential. We'll lose form again no doubt and that will focus minds on the couple of duffers we have as attackers right now.

Never mind next summer, we need the striker in early January.

Status
Not open for further replies.