The End of Season Martinez Poll

Martinez In or Out ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Full season for me and then review how we have progressed from it, if at all. Having said that, i think we will know what kind of season we are likely to have from how this summer progresses.

A really important summer ahead for our club this one.

We've just finished the season below Palace, Swansea, Stoke, Southampton and level on points with West Ham, who have already parted company with Fat Sam. Not good enough. At all. #plotter

But, he's not getting sacked anyways.

There have been many reasons for our poor performance this year and although not all of them were under Martinez's control he's made his own share of mistakes. Would give him until Christmas and then see how we are doing.

Less for me about the position we are in the table as we historically under both Moyes and Martinez have been better in the second half of the season and some games you can derserve to win but have fine margins.

However the tempo of our play, defensive solidity and the quality of our passing needs to be much improved. We also need to exploit all our opportunites to score, our corner routines have frequently been more dangerous to ourselves than the opposition.

Voted xmas, the promise of his first season allows him that, and the fact that he does seem to have a genuine long term vision, and not the usual jarg project managers talk about, but i don't know, fearing the worst in all honesty, he just seems to have too many blind spots, howard, barry, I sincerely hope his excuse for dropping stones is just PR, playing with one winger constantly. It does feel like we are walking open eyed into a dodgy situation

I voted "till Christmas" but that was because there wasn't an option between after now but before then.

I think it all depends on how the team start the new season. If no improvements have been made to the intensity both with and without the ball I don't want to wait till Christmas but I also want to at least give him the summer to see if he can sort out the problem.

Would like to see him gone now but that's not going to happen,I'm pretty sure his gonna be gone by christmas anyway because no way in a million years is he going to change his crappy boring tika taka style.

Status
Not open for further replies.