The end of Hibbo?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I preferred him to Neville when it was between him and Neville for right back. He got forward a lot more and was much more energetic (despite not even pointing and yelling).

I'd rather we're the sort of team that gives someone like Hibbert who never stops working a few too many starts than the sort of team that spends all summer wondering if we can throw enough money in to tempt aging whores like John Terry to play for us...

he fed the swim, he always fed the swim

I'll be eternally grateful to him for that

Caught a decent pike (26 pounds) on Blessington lakes last week using sprat dead bait.

Cant wait to back up there, theres some huge fckers in there and thier feeding like crazy before the winter.

made up this day has finally come, ten years of watching this joker attempt to play football, a footballer terrified of having the ball at his feet

Any team in the bottom half could do worse than have him at right back.

Probably our best right back since matt jackson, not good enough for a top side but definitely a solid reliable defender....coleman obviously is far superior.

Hibbert and osman on the right gave me a fright.

Any team in the bottom half could do worse than have him at right back.

Probably our best right back since matt jackson, not good enough for a top side but definitely a solid reliable defender....coleman obviously is far superior.

Hibbert and osman on the right gave me a fright.
christ what an accolade, lets knight him

That's really harsh about stealing a living to be honest mate.

A few years ago there was an article on Soccernet Entitled "Stealing a Living from the EPL" naming the starting XI positions. Guess who was right back in the line up?

I thought that was harsh as Hibbo's been worth his weight in gold in defence.

Very good right back, I remember him owning christiano quiet all night, quick and a good tackler, and has actually put in some decent crosses lest we forget.

83337261_display_image.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.