The 'diving Panel' farce

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrb85

Player Valuation: £35m
How completely predictable that Salah is not going to be referred to the Panel that's supposed to be assessing diving with a view to suspensions being handed out. I may be wrong but I think that still leaves Niasse as the only PL player to have been penalised. Run a clip of Niasse's 'offence' next to Salah's and tell me which one was a clearer case of trying to con the referee. Have in mind also that the ref who gave us the penalty that day told the Panel that he wasn't conned at all and still thought it was a penalty having seen it numerous times after the game.

The panels just a joke full stop,to many of them on it-sure its something like 11 -14 people,and every different set of 3 they use may have a different idea to another set of 3 etc to whats a pen/dive etc and whatever-did you really expect anything different lol.

Is it really that important?

There's people sleeping rough in doorways, children going without food and heating, hundreds of thousands of familys living in abject poverty and folk are up in arms over this.

What a world we live in.

Well whats the point in anything football related if your using the above situations as yardsticks to be angry by.

Status
Not open for further replies.