The Derby

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bluebonic

Player Valuation: £35m
i have never enjoyed Derby matches, even in the 80's when we could match them trophy for trophy, even then, i always thought they would stick another pin in their wax voodoo doll and fluke a pen, or get one of ours sent off! But rarely have I dreaded on as much as i do now!
Herr Flick has them playing the high line pressing football he prefers and that type of football has become out Kryptonite and i have acid reflux thinking of what a team who have a recent history of bottling it big time against the RS will do in the face of the type of football they fear most?

Nothing else to say really, and sorry for being such a miserable get, but it is starting to play on my mind! :(

Knowing Roberto it will be the one away game of the season where we don't try to play on the counter. We'll tippy tappy and get absolutely humped.

For Liverpool's convenience, this will be moved to a midweek night match, under the Anfield lights.

Sturridge will be un-broken and we will be done by 2 or 3, despite probably outplaying them for the 90 minutes.

If I was a gambling man, I could probably make a living off of betting on Everton. That's how predictable we are!

There was 2 free mid weeks were this could have happened,end of april,or midweek a few days before the season ends,thats what was said about a month ago,i almost think they are waiting for us to go out the fa cup to rearange the derby,and have it on a fa cup weekend [ie 24th april if palace got through,and we didnt]

There was 2 free mid weeks were this could have happened,end of april,or midweek a few days before the season ends,thats what was said about a month ago,i almost think they are waiting for us to go out the fa cup to rearange the derby,and have it on a fa cup weekend [ie 24th april if palace got through,and we didnt]

Liverpool play Newcastle that weekend so even we go out the cup we will have a free weekend

They are seriously terrible though, and we are good away from home. I think we'll win, which is bizarre because we have a terrible record there and we have hardly beaten anyone outside the bottom 4 all season.

This is the worst Liverpool team I've seen in donkeys - can't really see a defeat for us here. I'd be banned if I were to describe what Lennon is about to do to Moreno or Flanagan.

They stopped being a big club when Gerrard left.

Only problem I can see is when he puts Steven "Mick Lyons" Caulker up front and hoofs it for the last 10 minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.