The Derby

Status
Not open for further replies.

Number_25

Player Valuation: £50m
Baring in mind that I did this on a mobile phone using Termux...

This is what we looked like prior to the Merseyside derby:

before_merseyside.png

And after:

after_merseyside.png

Did it kill our season?

what the hell is this??

yes he deserves the sack

was never good enough to even be considered for the everton job

It’s obvious the derby has destroyed our confidence, we need a big game to snap out of it.

It has evidently killed our season, the results before and after are so stark it's impossible not to come to this conclusion.

However, a good team would never let 1 result (it wasn't even a result by the way, Jordon Pickford cost us 1 point in that game, 1 point). It's utterly ridiculous how poor we've become since that match, you have to criticise the manager, who is obviously struggling to motivate the team, but the players are such spineless cowards.

They have been getting away with murder for years now.

Yes.

I tell people this and they laugh at me but up to the origi howler, we were awesome in large patches of games. We had blips with West Ham and huddersfield but our away performances were so improved.

That derby killed us

People need to stop harping on with this crap excuse. We were crap at the beginning of the season, then there was a very brief period of decent form, and then we have returned to being crap again.

Silva is a crap manager, whose sides can't defend a set-piece to save their lives!

Status
Not open for further replies.