The Derby -Vandalism

Status
Not open for further replies.
We should tear down the Shankley statue in retaliation

Dump it into the Albert Dock

Controversial or not i can handle shankley And even live with his legacy , if you’d suggested throwing that Emlyn Hughes’ in there I’d be finding an appropriate T-shirt to match my bally.

Should we be worried that the closer it gets the more chance that this game will be played at GP?

my fears are three fold:

The shoite fans cannot help themselves gathering in their thousands like lunatics at all major games
even without a ticket.

They will win their first prem title at our ground.

They will trash GP.

The three points above interlock, let me explain a little further. The shoite supporters are notorious for
having huge crowds turn up at Analfield for major games even if they do not have a ticket, this is done
not only to upset and unsettle the opposition but to give extra vocal support. Winning their first prem
will give them massive reasons to celebrate, but even more so winning it at GP. i believe that if they
where to win the prem at GP, which seems more and more likely as with the best will in the world we
will struggle against the shoite with our current squad and injuries, they will also already have the
12th man being their fans massing outside GP in their thousands and I therefore believe a lot of
vandalism may happen at GP and then probably a little retribution for our less savoury supporters.

With all the will in the world I do not believe this game could be played at GP safely and therefore
should not be played at GP.

I can see it already, the red echo stating it was Chelski/Manure/Man Shitty fans that vandalised GP
on the night of the derby whilst all redshoite fans where sitting at home in Norway watching the game
and therefore they cannot be held responsible for any damage to the stadium!

Must have forgotten Heysel. For which I will never forgive.

What if they win the title and it turns out it was all a dream an instead im a Japanese schoolgirl who solves crimes with my dog who is called Rolo and he can talk to me via psychic mind waves and I’m really good at Krav Maga for when I have to fight Yakuza baddies who are doing the crime so they can buy a load of property for dead cheap and change it all into a hotel that is really swanky and has a really cool nightclub in the top where David Guetta plays opening night and they have a restaurant that does the most amazing beef short rib but really it’s all a front so the Yakuza can launder money which they are making from drugs which they are buying from the Mexican Cartel and maybe they have a Mexican enforcer who is a luchador and we have way cool fights and it turns out the luchador is being forced to do it because the cartel are holding his family captive and sometimes he helps me discreetly because he wants this to fail so he can return to Mexico?

I’d rather it was played at Wembley personally. Even if we had a full crowd Goodison is a home disadvantage because we’re super good at losing there lol

I’d rather it was played at Wembley personally. Even if we had a full crowd Goodison is a home disadvantage because we’re super good at losing there lol

They've actually only beat us at Goodison once since 2011*. I'd imagine that is one of the poorest records they have of winning at any ground in the league to be honest.

*Obviously they were games played with a full Goodison.

They've actually only beat us at Goodison once since 2011*. I'd imagine that is one of the poorest records they have of winning at any ground in the league to be honest.

No way is that true?! Definitely doesn’t feel that way lol

Inappropriate Language

Mane last kick off the [Poor language removed]' game :rant:

Whatever happens, I'm sneaking in to boo Tom Davies all game, so easiest for me if it's at Goodison

If he is selected, you won't even notice him 'playing'.

PS. Sky sports are lusting every 2 minutes for the RS to win it at Goodison.

perhaps the game should be last minute played in Norway as they'll all be over here... maybe their fans could go looting after the game , although knowing our luck they'd be putting merch into the Everton shop.

Status
Not open for further replies.