The Derby is coming

Status
Not open for further replies.
It doesn't matter how bad they are, they always get one over us. It was the same a couple of years ago, was supposed to be our best chance to get a win over there in years and Starfish got a hat-trick.

I'd love Martinez to pull it of the bag, but a lot depends on the players who have failed time after time.

Sturridge should be back and he makes all the difference to them. But let's face it, whichever team they put out will be up for it. Never confident ever going to that pit. Only won there twice in my life time :mad:

There firm is ready

10312348_799514386779696_3626915617049769514_n.jpg
Saw him when checked game out for a sec knew he'd get 'captured by the online massive! Muhaha looks like a led zeppelin fan

What's the odds on an important player like Mccarthy or barry being sent off/injured tomorrow, everything's going too well in the run up to the derby would be our luck

Regardless how well/badly both teams are playing, Villa get good results at Anfield. Unfortunately the reverse is true of us.

I'm mostly resigned to losing the 3 points - just want us to play well which tbf we did in patches last season we just weren't clinical in front of goal and we were inept at the back.

Cannot see either side keeping a clean sheet.

After 2 league defeats on the bounce and a poor showing in their champs league game in between they'll be playing with fear. They know how much Suarez carried them last season. They're defence is terrible. We'll do these

Status
Not open for further replies.