• Back four with attacking full backs

• Three at the back with wing backs

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zatara

Player Valuation: £90m
Simple question (ignoring Silva and our current malaise please!)...

What kind of defensive system do you prefer;

Solid flat back four

Back four with attacking full backs

Three at the back with wingbacks

From next season onwards...

This.

4-3-3.png

I prefer a back 4

Attacking fullbacks an option but all depends on the other players in the team. Coleman and Walcott run over each other constantly so a defensive RB would be better. Pienaar liked his fullback to overlap or underlap so he needed an attacking FB

Back four with attacking full backs is perfectly fine and tried and tested, Our left side is fine but our right side is d r e a d f u l so teams can just mark the left side.

Back 4. If full backs are going to play like wing backs 2 defensive midfielders. If full backs more defensive 1 defensive midfielder. Ideally a left footed centre back with pace to partner Mina.

I'm coming round to the three at the back as a system. I think it's the future. Everyone will be doing it in 5 years.

Unfortunately our centre backs are pretty woeful but it gives scope to allow our more naturally attacking players scope to actually go forward.

I'm coming round to the three at the back as a system. I think it's the future. Everyone will be doing it in 5 years.

Unfortunately our centre backs are pretty woeful but it gives scope to allow our more naturally attacking players scope to actually go forward.
I would always go three at the back with wing backs, but yeah you need the correct personal to implement it properly.

Status
Not open for further replies.