The 'defence'

Status
Not open for further replies.

dannyboy

Player Valuation: £60m
I know we are absolutely desperate for a striker but I am starting to think a whole new defence is possibly more important. Individually and collectively we are an absolute mess.

Williams/Jagielka are two of the worst centre halves in the league. Keane looks terrified/lost. Baines (the least of our problems) is so far past it and in any normal season Kenny wouldn't be anywhere near the first team.

It is actually worse than the set up Martinez served up.

Williams whole body language isn't right and hasn't been for a while. He looks like either a man that doesn't care or knows that he's finished. We should get rid ASAP

I know we are absolutely desperate for a striker but I am starting to think a whole new defence is possibly more important. Individually and collectively we are an absolute mess.

Williams/Jagielka are two of the worst centre halves in the league. Keane looks terrified/lost. Baines (the least of our problems) is so far past it and in any normal season Kenny wouldn't be anywhere near the first team.

It is actually worse than the set up Martinez served up.

Part of the problem IMO is that RM did not replace these two but hung onto them.

It doesn’t matter which pairing we play, they’re all dreadful to a man. Shout out to Michael Keane for sticking to his pacsifist beliefs and ducking out in every single game this season though

It doesn’t matter which pairing we play, they’re all dreadful to a man. Shout out to Michael Keane for sticking to his pacsifist beliefs and ducking out in every single game this season though

To the point where I think there is something seriously up with the lad. Whether it's fitness or off the field problems he just looks like he's absolutely terrified.

Status
Not open for further replies.