The Deadwood

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eggs

Player Valuation: £100m
Ahead of the January window opening, I thought it might be worth listing those players who it seems are surplus to requirements. My definition is; players who have been around the first team who no longer appear under consideration;

Beni Baningime; Aged 21. Everton contract expires 30.06.22.

Muhamed Besic; Aged 27. Currently on loan at Sheffield United (played 5 games). Loan expires 31.05.20. Everton contract expires 30.06.21.

Yannick Bolasie; Aged 30. Currently on loan at Sporting CP (10 games played). Loan contract expires 30.06.20. Everton contract expires 30.06.21.

Callum Connolly; Aged 22. Currently on loan at Lincoln (played 11 games). Loan expires 31.05.20. Everton contract expires 30.06.21.

Kieran Dowell; Aged 22. Currently on loan at Derby County (played 7 games). Loan expires 31.05.20. Everton contract expires 30.06.21.

Morgan Feeney; Aged 20. Everton contract expires 30.06.20.

Lewis Gibson; Aged 19. Everton contract expires 30.06.20.

Cuco Martina; Aged 30. Everton contract expires 30.06.20.

Oumar Niasse; Aged 29. Everton contract expires 30.06.20.

Matthew Pennington; Aged 25. Currently struggling for game time on loan at Hull City. Loan expires 30.05.20. Everton contract expires 30.06.21.

Sandro Ramirez; Aged 24. Currently on loan at Real Valladolid (7 games played). Loan expires 30.06.20. Everton contract ends 30.06.21.

The Everton contracts for a number of players expires at the end of current loan deals (Hornby, Garbutt, Tarashaj).

Apologies if some of the above detail is incorrect, I’m sure you’ll mention any I’ve missed.

Last edited:

Feeney and Gibson will get new deals and beni possibly?
Connolly and dowell at that age now where it’s questionable whether they’ll make it for us or not

Thanks @Eggs

What a depressingly long list that is. Agree with all on there, if they’re not first team contenders with the current injury list then they should be shipped off to make as much out of them as possible/reduce wage bill

I think the club would like to keep Gibson, but it sounds like he has already decided to leave

....I’d have thought that, but a poster on here knows him and said we’ve not spoken to him or his representatives about a new deal. Perhaps a significant part of the transfer payment is still due to Newcastle.

Status
Not open for further replies.