The Crushing of Evertonian Spirits

Status
Not open for further replies.

dannyboy

Player Valuation: £60m
I really don't think I've felt at a lower ebb following this club. I know it's hyperbole but it's absolutely killing me tonight.

• Sam Allardyce and Sammy Lee in the dugout
  • A fortune spent on mediocre players who clearly have no pride in the club
  • No trophy in 23 years
  • No memorable performance over an entire season
  • No derby win since 2010
  • That lot tearing Europe apart
I know supporting a football club isn't about the glory but is there actually a team that's had a more depressing existence than us over recent times? Does anyone actually foresee it getting better any time soon or are we going to amble to 40+ points every season with boring wins against terrible teams?

This season just feels like a sick joke put together at our expense.

I really don't think I've felt at a lower ebb following this club. I know it's hyperbole but it's absolutely killing me tonight.

• No trophy in 23 years
I know supporting a football club isn't about the glory but is there actually a team that's had a more depressing existence than us over recent times? Does anyone actually foresee it getting better any time soon or are we going to amble to 40+ points every season with boring wins against terrible teams?

this club has been a sick joke for a lot longer than this season mate .

The night is darkest before the dawn.

The only solace I can take is that the last time it felt this grim was following Rooney's departure and something decent came out of that. Maybe the same can happen this time if we turf Sam out.

• No trophy in 23 years

Jeez aren't there enough depressing threads on here so let's have another. GOT should be sponsored by the samaritans...

It has been a sick joke no question. But things can turn around unexpectedly and fast. Ask any of us who were around at the time, how sh1te Howard's team were almost up to the moment of a misplaced pass one night at Oxford.

This time around, we need Moshiri to sort the board out of course and personally am looking forward to the huge party when fat4rse and entourage finally ship out. As far as the rs are concerned, they better hope they win the CL. Klopp is going to look like a sick joke himself if he adds another 'beaten finalist' medal to the 2 he's already 'won' across the park.

Don't worry about what they're doing. Leave them to it.

I'm only interested in Everton Football Club because it's mine.

At the minute I'm not happy with the club and we're at a low ebb. The summer could be the start of real change, here's to hoping it is.

We're us and I wouldn't want to be them for three times their successes.

Last edited:
Are you joking, I never feel anything but pity for the Norway. They can will all the CL they want, we are and will always be a step above.

FFS, if you think this season is bad, you should have been around during the 90s, all this season is, is coasting and snowflake outrage.

Soz snowflakes I’m a big fan of your work in reality.

Status
Not open for further replies.