The Croatian situation

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been going the match for 3 decades- I don't recall away fans causing trouble like that yesterday. We've had Russian, Greek etc teams without any real trouble. If grown men cant handle their alcohol withoutwanting to fight, they shouldnt travel. I'm aware of the noble history of Split, my ex from Pula, & is a fan. There were fans doing one arm fascist salutes for no reason- which goes against your history.

True.

Most of the fans I've seen have come to enjoy themselves.

Enjoy some football.

now thats tipical.. i dont know why.. but in engaldn picnik fans or familys which sit near guest like to provokote guests.. i saw this when i was with BMG at man city... fathers with theit young sons provokate guests.... in germany or other nations only troublemaker do this, and they are in fansector.. in germany wou want see this kind of provokation near guest block ( except hools or ultras are there ) normal fans do nothing

Well in whoever banned this muppet

@roydo ?

now thats tipical.. i dont know why.. but in engaldn picnik fans or familys which sit near guest like to provokote guests.. i saw this when i was with BMG at man city... fathers with theit young sons provokate guests.... in germany or other nations only troublemaker do this, and they are in fansector.. in germany wou want see this kind of provokation near guest block ( except hools or ultras are there ) normal fans do nothing

Don't worry about it buddy.

english " fan " mentality... not suprised that even german fanscenes are better

i heard you one time... when our guys make trouble after provocations... than you sing against us one time lought.. the rest of match nothing. so you prefer singing against other than support own team

i thought support own team is a part of football... soryr ma mistake.. england was top in the 70s and 90s - nowadays its not fare from american football .. good point is only that you have a old school stadion not like arsenal, man city and other brand new ground without soul.

I'd just like to give a big shout out to the influx of Slavic posters over the last few days. Here's hoping the internet cafe from where you post, which doubles up as the brothel that employs your sister, who doubles up as your girlfriend, makes the upgrade from dial-up any decade now.

I for one will not be provocative in future football games by singing football songs at your emotional Tropicanas, and I truly appreciate the resolve they had last night to decide against beating all of our women and children to death.

Because we'd like to think that in 2017 most people have enough sense to not look for fights at the match you fool. Our fault for treating you like civilized human beings lad. Obviously you lot aren't capable of that, silly English people eh?! Here we were not realising that celebrating our team scoring a goal counted as provoking the opposition in your backwards neck of the woods.

Won't help we had clowns in the park end singing the famous run run wherever you maybe song ... everyone knows an element of our support going there next week will fancy a pop at this lot I just hope any blues having a quiet pint and sing song amongst other like minded blues don't cop for a hiding through other idiots leading the croats on.

Won't help we had clowns in the park end singing the famous run run wherever you maybe song ... everyone knows an element of our support going there next week will fancy a pop at this lot I just hope any blues having a quiet pint and sing song amongst other like minded blues don't cop for a hiding through other idiots leading the croats on.

That song was sung after they were running up to the stewards and pushing each other

What is it with this mind set that it must be Evertonians fault for their fans acting like inbred throwback bellends

Maybe it's them who are at fault because it's their culture to fight at the football

I wouldn't bother going to the away game tbh. Brondby fans were attacked at their apartments last time.

After what happened at Goodison, I expect someone to catch a beating.

Sadly, there are lowlifes whose sole purpose in life is crap like this. Passion my ass. The vast majority of the country shares the embarrasement and resentment towards them.

I wouldn't bother going to the away game tbh. Brondby fans were attacked at their apartments last time.

After what happened at Goodison, I expect someone to catch a beating.

Sadly, there are lowlifes whose sole purpose in life is crap like this. Passion my ass.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/video/sp...ies-attack-referee-football-game-Croatia.html

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...-fined-10-000-hooligan-iron-bar-incident.html

Croatian club Hajduk fined £10,000 and must play two games behind closed doors after hooligan chased referee with a metal bar
  • Croatian club Hajduk have been fined around £10,000 for incidents relating to their recent fixture against Rijeka
  • They will also have to play two games behind closed doors in an empty stadium
  • Saturday's game was interrupted twice over racist chants, flares and an intruder
  • Four fans arrested for 'inciting violence and hatred' during the match
  • The intruder was carrying a metal bar but was ushered off the pitch by players

PUBLISHED: 17:19, 15 March 2017 | UPDATED: 17:35, 15 March 2017

3E3B73EA00000578-0-image-m-61_1489452308065.jpg

This is not inspiring confidence that our fans will be safe over there.

You heard of bramley moor mate ?

Moshiri needs to hire private security for our team as well.

Plenty of it given what we're likely to see over there.

That was in March 2017. Three months ago. It took almost 5 minutes for police to apprehend that person with an iron bar.

Status
Not open for further replies.