• Burnt cheese on toast

Votes: 8 10.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Abraders

Player Valuation: £60m
So, who's to blame?

Is it our 100k a week french midfielder? Is it the right back playing left back? Is it Sam and his negative tactics? Walsh?

Start pointing fingers lads.

Everyone. Owners, board, management, coaches and players.

The whole lot of them can do one - as far away from EFC as you could possibly imagine. The whole situation is now beyond a joke. Its actually quite astounding, frightening and sickening how far, and worse, how fast we have fallen here.

The only people Id still have around to try and fix this, are Moshiri (I say that just because he may be useful in somehow trying to persuade Usmanov to come along, but that's the only reason), Big Dunc, Pickford, Coleman, Baines and Walcott. Everyone else....**** off!

I'm so disappointed in Everton right now, as I'm sure you all are also. Sad times.

It`s been going on for that long really, you`ve got to say the board.

Repeatedly appointing managers who are duds.

The failed Kings Dock move, the terrible marketing and commercial side of things etc, etc,

You could just go on and on, it`s been a mess for a long time really.

It`s`s just become much more obvious now, due to the amount of money we`ve spent on average / poor players and the mess we`re in.

The board, Steve Walsh, managers, players. Collective responsibility. Far too many cases of one step forward and two back in the past and this season is the pinnacle of it due to the amount of finances involved.

We are just existing in the Premier League, could be worse, it could be the championship or lower but I'm a fan with the attitude that just existing in the Prem isn't much to feel genuine excitement year on year.

I don't know how much our summer is on Walsh and how much is on Koeman.

I would like to pick Sam and Walsh though since there wasn't a left back in all of world football that was better than Cuco Martina to be had this January...apparently.

Status
Not open for further replies.