The best way to watch Everton out of UK?

Status
Not open for further replies.

admirschleck

Player Valuation: £8m
So, as some of you may know from my "new signings" thread, I am an Evertonian living in Serbia, so I'd like to know what is the best way to watch every Everton game besides free, laggy, loaded with ads, crap streams full of Arsenal, United, City and Chelsea 10 y/o fans spamming the side-chat and picture quality that equals 80's.

Some of sport TV channels here do air some of Everton games, but as you could guess, it is only when we play against either Arsenal, City, Chelsea or United, so that's not an option.

Is there something like Everton TV subscription online with decent quality that you pay for (like NBA pass or something similar)? Of course, I'd still prefer other free options over this, if there are any.

So, how do you, international toffees (if I can call you that way, lol), watch Everton matches? I am sure there are alot of you over here, so I'd appreciate some help. Thanks in advance!

So, as some of you may know from my "new signings" thread, I am an Evertonian living in Serbia, so I'd like to know what is the best way to watch every Everton game besides free, laggy, loaded with ads, crap streams full of Arsenal, United, City and Chelsea 10 y/o fans spamming the side-chat and picture quality that equals 80's.

Some of sport TV channels here do air some of Everton games, but as you could guess, it is only when we play against either Arsenal, City, Chelsea or United, so that's not an option.

Is there something like Everton TV subscription online with decent quality that you pay for (like NBA pass or something similar)? Of course, I'd still prefer other free options over this, if there are any.

So, how do you, international toffees (if I can call you that way, lol), watch Everton matches? I am sure there are alot of you over here, so I'd appreciate some help. Thanks in advance!
Zdravo iz Bulgaria, brate lol

Get AdBlock for your browser and close the chats - that's pretty much the only way sadly...

In the USA it's pretty easy if you cable TV...all games are available online at NBC Sports.

No idea for Europe.
Every game is shown live in New Zealand via an internet based platform Premier League Pass. All games are available for re-watching for up to a week.
No idea for Europe

Oh dear...are you saying this thread is going into naughty talk...those small river type things?
Well it would be great if Everton TV provided some way to watch them, but they don't. Bet people from all over the world would pay money to see the games they can't to be honest...

Foxtel aside, what other mean?
Everton TV still on mate during the off season? I see Aston Villa TV is still on.
Haven't seen it on for a while.
Other than foxtel, you can get an online subscription to fox sports (technically still foxel). They show 4 lives games per week and the rest on demand the next day.
Last season it was $20 per month or $99 for the season, so would assume it is pretty similar for next season.

Just did a quick check - offering the first 3 months at $10 per month

I usually watch by those streams tbh, haven't really had the money to fork out to get Premier League Pass.

I'd look at who holds the rights to the Premier League in Serbia (Sportklub from a quick google) and ask them if they'd consider doing something similar whereby you pay a subscription fee and can access any game online. Or even just Everton games.
You don't know until you ask

Well it would be great if Everton TV provided some way to watch them, but they don't. Bet people from all over the world would pay money to see the games they can't to be honest...
It would, but I think the rights are owned by the Premier league, not Everton.

NZ only, that.
I believe they are looking to expand the product with penetration into (initially) SE Asian markets. At a cost of NZD149 (GBP about 70 quid), for every PL game, it's a no-brainer for me. Of course internet connection speed has to be good...just switched to fibre optic 'transmission' where I live.

Status
Not open for further replies.