The Abuse of Heitinga on Twitter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tubey

Allardyce Out
I know we've got a Heitinga thread, but I thought this needed a separate one.

To all those abusing Heitinga on Twitter, a message from every proper Evertonian in the world - get ****ed, crawl back into the holes you came out of and never surface again.

It's worth the infraction. Sickening. I associate that behaviour with Kopites, not us.

Terrible news, we can all **** him off in the forums, where we can vent, but to abuse him on Twitter will only piss the other players off.

I gave him stick on Twitter. Refuse to apologise for it, either.

Not sure if you're talking about directly though. I would never have a go at a player's performance directly to their account; I'm criticising Heitinga, but I'm not looking to bully or demoralise him.

I know we've got a Heitinga thread, but I thought this needed a separate one.

To all those abusing Heitinga on Twitter, a message from every proper Evertonian in the world - get ****ed, crawl back into the holes you came out of and never surface again.

It's worth the infraction. Sickening. I associate that behaviour with Kopites, not us.

THIS!

Disappointed to hear him being booed when he was subbed.He's had some poor games but not the best way to motivate a player when we're short of numbers.

He chooses to have twitter.
He gets praise when we win, he gets stick when we lose.
If he doesnt like it, then he shouldnt use twitter to inflate his ego.

Status
Not open for further replies.