Player Injury Scheduled Return
Fabian Delph Shoulder Unknown
Dominic Calvert-Lewin Quadriceps October
Richarlison Knee October
Seamus Coleman Hamstring October
Jean-Philippe Gbamin Quadriceps Unknown
Andre Gomes Calf Unknown

Tyler Onyango Ankle Unknown.
I add him as he would have been in and around the first team squad this year had it not been for his horrific injury.

at least do it properly

Richarlison de AndradeKnee InjurySept 18: "At the moment we think it would be two to three weeks minimum [for Richarlison, Pickford and Coleman] and after we will see."17/10/2021NoneRuled Out
Seamus ColemanThigh InjurySept 18: "At the moment we think it would be two to three weeks minimum [for Richarlison, Pickford and Coleman] and after we will see."17/10/2021NoneRuled Out
Fabian DelphShoulder InjurySept 11: "I don't want to say exactly how long but between four to six weeks. That is what they told me."No Return DateNoneRuled Out
Dominic Calvert-LewinThigh InjurySept 16: "No, it is what I said after the game [on Monday]. Still, we have to wait some weeks. We don't know exactly how many, but he will not be available for 2-3 weeks."No Return DateNoneRuled Out
Jean-Philippe GbaminThigh InjurySept 18: "[Gbamin] was a little bit tight in his quadriceps so as a precaution we decided to keep him out of the squad."No Return DateNoneRuled Out
Andre GomesCalf/Shin/Heel InjurySept 21: "It was a little problem with the calf for both, so I don't expect they will be very serious. But just in case it was best to be cautious with that."No Return DateNoneRuled Out
Jordan PickfordShoulder InjuryShoulder InjuryNo Return DateCurrently Being Assessed50%

at least do it properly

Richarlison de AndradeKnee InjurySept 18: "At the moment we think it would be two to three weeks minimum [for Richarlison, Pickford and Coleman] and after we will see."17/10/2021NoneRuled Out
Seamus ColemanThigh InjurySept 18: "At the moment we think it would be two to three weeks minimum [for Richarlison, Pickford and Coleman] and after we will see."17/10/2021NoneRuled Out
Fabian DelphShoulder InjurySept 11: "I don't want to say exactly how long but between four to six weeks. That is what they told me."No Return DateNoneRuled Out
Dominic Calvert-LewinThigh InjurySept 16: "No, it is what I said after the game [on Monday]. Still, we have to wait some weeks. We don't know exactly how many, but he will not be available for 2-3 weeks."No Return DateNoneRuled Out
Jean-Philippe GbaminThigh InjurySept 18: "[Gbamin] was a little bit tight in his quadriceps so as a precaution we decided to keep him out of the squad."25/12/2031NoneRuled Out
Andre GomesCalf/Shin/Heel InjurySept 21: "It was a little problem with the calf for both, so I don't expect they will be very serious. But just in case it was best to be cautious with that."No Return DateNoneRuled Out
Jordan PickfordShoulder InjuryShoulder InjuryNo Return DateCurrently Being Assessed50%

Amended for you, mate

Status
Not open for further replies.