THE 2020/2021 EVERTON LADIES WOMENS SUPER LEAGUE & CUP GAMES

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ring master

Player Valuation: £90m
Everton Ladies 2020/2021 fixtures when released will be in here,after Liverpool Women were confirmed as been relegated,these are the 12 teams
Arsenal, Aston Villa, Birmingham City, Brighton, Bristol City, Chelsea, Everton, Man City, Man Utd, Reading, spurs, West Ham,

There are 4 Everton womens players to leave so far and they are Kirstie Levell ,Hannah Cain, Inessa Kaagman, Taylor Hinds,
They have 2 players signed in Jan yet to make there debut, Midfielder Izzy Christiansen and Winger/Forward Hayley Raso, 2 very very good players

The Transfer window does not have a confirmed date yet, This was the 2019/2020 seasons transfer window dates - 14 June for 12 weeks until 5 September. and Decemeber 27th till Jan 23rd

PLAYERS YET TO MAKE DEBUT

Winger/Forward Hayley Raso
1591354908068.png

Midfielder Izzy Christiansen
1591355099739.png

PLAYER TO LEAVE

Keeper Kirstie Levell
1591354584636.png

Midfielder Hannah Cain
1591354621557.png

Midfielder Inessa Kaagman
1591354699456.png

Defender Taylor Hinds
1591354747032.png

Always thought Kirsty was great, we replaced her this season but was hopping she was gonna stay on

Always thought Kirsty was great, we replaced her this season but was hopping she was gonna stay on
I am pretty surprised we have got rid of her myself, thought she was quite unlucky last season to not keep the number 1 spot despite us signing the experienced Korpela - she made some quite impressive saves a lot of the time, with as ever with keepers the occasional error - 2 i never forget v Yeovil, i expected Kirsty to stay and be helped and learn from Korpela though, not forgetting that we signed Sandy MacIver in Jan as well,surprised we let Kaagman, Cain and Levell go myself,

I am pretty surprised we have got rid of her myself, thought she was quite unlucky last season to not keep the number 1 spot despite us signing the experienced Korpela - she made some quite impressive saves a lot of the time, with as ever with keepers the occasional error - 2 i never forget v Yeovil, i expected Kirsty to stay and be helped and learn from Korpela though, not forgetting that we signed Sandy MacIver in Jan as well,surprised we let Kaagman, Cain and Levell go myself,
My only fault with Kirsty was her height compared to other keepers but she was an excellent keeper and seemed realy nice, i hope she continues to have a great career away from us

Womens Transfer window confirmed

OPEN June 19th and closed September 10th.

Aim is for 2020/21 FA WSL & FA WC seasons to start on September 5th/6th.

Another 2/3 expected after this one

Everton have finalised a deal to bring Norway international Ingrid Moe Wold to the Club after the expiry of her contract with Madrid in Spain.

Defender Wold has signed a two-year deal and brings a wealth of experience after playing at three major tournaments for her country and winning seven domestic titles at home in Norway.

The 30-year-old right-back played more than 200 matches – including an unbroken run of 195 league games until October 2018 – in a decade with dominant Norwegian team LSK Women.

Wold was part of the Norway side which reached the World Cup quarter-finals before falling to England 12 months ago.

She moved to Madrid on a short-term contract in January but her time in Spain was prematurely ended following the coronavirus outbreak.

Nicoline Sorensen was Top scorer in the Danish top flight in 2019-20 with Brondby IF, and was recently named Denmark's player of the year. She's Very highly rated

Everton have signed decorated Denmark international forward Nicoline Sorensen from Brondby.

Sorensen, who won two league championships in her homeland, has agreed a two-year deal with the Club.

The 22-year-old represented finalists Denmark at the 2017 European Championship in Holland.

She started her senior career abroad with FC Rosengard in Sweden where Sorensen was a title winner in her first full season in 2014.

Sorensen moved to Brondby in 2015 and joined the club for a second time in 2018 after one year back in Sweden with Linkopings FC, where she claimed another league winner’s medal.

"I’m really excited about Nico’s signing," said manager Willie Kirk. "I’ve been tracking her for a couple of years now, seeing her develop with Brondby, and becoming a key member of the Denmark team.

"We both felt this was the right time for her to move to England and we will now look to take her game to another level.

"Nico gives us a lot of options. Her attributes and tactical know-how will allow us to play her in a number of attacking positions and she’ll be a big asset to our squad.

"She has the right character and drive to continue getting better and will fit well into our ambitious group.”

1594731912264.png

Nicoline Sorensen can play anywhere along the front and it may be that she plays on the opposite wing to Raso who plays on the right but can also play up front, while we are still in talks with a forward and a defender ;) Basically 5 new signings with Raso and Christiansen still yet to play after signing Jan

Everton have completed a deal to bring 23-year-old Danish defender Rikke Sevecke to the Club from FC Fleury 91 in France.

Sevecke has signed a two-year contract following one season in Paris with her former club.

The centre-back, a full Denmark international, had more than four years with Brondby in her home country after joining the club aged 18 in January 2015.

She started with fellow Danes BSF but after two years – and a series of notable displays for Denmark’s Under-19 team – was snapped up by Brondby.

Sevecke spent the second half of 2017 playing college football on loan in America with University of Northwestern Ohio.

Sevecke is the second Denmark international to join Everton this summer following the arrival forward Nicoline Sorensen.

"I'm super excited to join Everton on my next step and I'm looking forward to the professional setup and level that the WSL has to offer," Sevecke said.

"I can't wait to get started and work with [manager] Willie Kirk and the team to reach our goals for the upcoming season

Everton boss Kirk said: “I’m delighted to bring Rikke to the Club.

"I was aware of her move to France last summer and tracked her closely in her opening few months there.

"I then watched Rikke play for Denmark at this year's Algarve Cup and her performances cemented my thoughts on her qualities.

"She is already a very talented defender and I firmly believe if she continues to develop, she can be one of the best centre-backs in Europe in the next few seasons.

"In addition to her technical qualities, she brings leadership, she is humble and is hungry to work hard and learn.

"I am looking forward to working with her and helping her realise her potential.”

she has

Won three Danish league titles
Won three Danish cups
Made 14 Champions League apps
Nominated for the Danish Player of the Year in 2019

1594904284475.png

Last edited:
I am so not used to all this positivity. I have decided to stop watching Everton men and watch the ladies instead.

Electric winger Hayley Raso recently spoke to Everton icon and fellow Aussie Tim Cahill to discuss the key factors behind her move to the Blues, her experiences playing in front of huge crowds in the USA and the qualities she hopes to bring to Willie Kirk's talented Toffees team...

CAHILL : Hayley, I remember when I got a call from the staff at Everton and they told me they were interested in signing you, it was probably the best phone call I ever had! The Club is so close to my heart and it was great to find out there was going to be another Aussie there. Why did you want to move to Everton?

RASO
: First of all, the manager, Willie Kirk, spoke to me about the Club and potential of playing there. And I had a chat with you, too!

I said I’m speaking with Everton and you said, ‘Yeah, I already know!’ They’d already discussed it with you!

Willie spoke really highly of the Club and you spoke very highly of Everton, too, of course.

And just looking at the Club, the potential it has and their vision for the future, it is something I want to be a part of.

CAHILL : From having watched you in action, you can beat a player one-on-one, you have pace, you score goals, you create goals. How would you describe yourself as a player?

RASO
: I think I would say I’m fired-up. I’m feel like I’m aggressive, I give 100 per cent all the time.

Coming back from injuries I’ve had, you can see that, but the way I play is just the same. It’s aggressive, fast-paced and I’m always giving 100 per cent.

CAHILL : You’ve played in America for a number of years, where you won the league with Portland Thorns and were voted supporters’ player of the year in 2017. How do you reflect on that journey in the US?

RASO
: Going to America was a big step for me. I played there for five years so it was a big part of my career.

They’re really professional over there. In Portland, they have massive crowds coming out to support the team every week. The Thorns get over 20,000 each game, so for women’s football it’s really big. They are such passionate fans. They are incredible.

Winning the league and being recognised by that fanbase with the supporters’ player of the year award was quite exciting for me.

Prior to moving to Portland I was waived [released] by Washington Spirit, so to go to Portland, pick myself back up and then get that recognition meant a lot.

CAHILL : Before moving to America, you won the league in Australia at Canberra United. You’ve came back to Australia in recent years, coming back to Canberra and then playing for Brisbane Roar. Can you talk about your experiences of performing in your home country?

RASO
: The 2011/12 season was when I won the league with Canberra United – and that was my first season in the W-League.

I just thought it was the best thing ever, it was so amazing, I was still in school and I was playing in the W-League.

We went undefeated in that season and won the title. It was pretty exciting.

Then I moved back home a couple of years after that and played for Brisbane Roar, my hometown team. It was great to play there because it’s my home, it’s where my family is and they could come and watch me.

CAHILL : I know you haven’t had the chance to play for Everton just yet, but can you talk about the comparisons between football in Australia, America and England? The women’s game is growing so much and is there a sense you are challenging yourself by coming over to a world-class league like the WSL?

RASO
: For me, playing in the W-League in Australia, it was my first time as a professional. I then stepped out of my comfort zone and went to America.

The two leagues are similar in terms of the physicality and pace of the game. The US league is that little bit more professional, while the W-League still isn’t a full home and away season yet. It’s still developing a little bit.

Playing in the NWSL in the US for those five years, it was great, it challenged me a lot and developed me into the player I am.

It got to that point where I was looking to expand my career even more.

Being at the World Cup in France in 2019, you can see how much women’s football in Europe has grown. I wanted to test myself in a new environment and that’s why I made the move to Everton.

I haven’t played yet but I’ve watched a lot of the games and I’m looking forward to competing next season. I’m very excited.

CAHILL : When I spoke to Everton manager Willie Kirk and to the Chairman and they said, ‘What type of player is Hayley?’. I just said: ‘You can’t lose’. The similarity to myself is, you never give up. I said I hang my hat on that attitude with Hayley. The excitement Willie had was the same for me and that’s why we’re excited to see you here in England, and so are the Everton fans. I have one final question. For me, some of my failures have been the best thing that have ever happened to me. You said you got released by Washington Spirit, is that the same sort of mentality for you?

RASO
: I 100 per cent believe that, too. At the time you think, ‘What am I going to do now? I can’t play football anymore, I don’t have a team’.

Within 24 hours I was packing my bags and moving over to Portland and it turned out to be the best thing because being at Portland was where I was supposed to be.

Status
Not open for further replies.