Terrier in Peace

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know about Big Sam getting out of Everton you bad bad tosser wools need to leg it as well

Online evertonians are the most embarrassing set of rodger hunts in the prem

I hope your stream machines blow up wools

What's up mate, do you need to get something of your chest, what's going on?

I don't know about Big Sam getting out of Everton you bad bad tosser wools need to leg it as well

haha, as if an evertonian would hate all fellow evertonians this much. wind it in, jeez, this isn't a forum to listen to you have a hissy fit every time you come on here.

Hi Toffees,

I can just about bring myself to come on here now. To say I am disappointed is an understatement, you guys must be pleased with the result though.

I thought we played ok, particularly in the first half, we showed much more attacking intent until your goal we're just terrible at finishing, great finish for your goal from an awkward angle and Lossl should perhaps have done better. From about 70 minutes we fully lost the plot though.

Met a couple of friendly Evertonian's and hope you all had a good away trip for those that travelled.

I hope that we can get a surprise result from our remaining fixtures as yesterdays other results didn't really go our way either, if we don't pick up another point and Swansea and Southampton get a win then we're relegated.

I'd really love another season, see if we can get some more quality players in with the money PL status brings and see what we can do, we're down to the bare bones with our squad at the moment, 3 full backs on the bench yesterday speaks volumes!

If you could do us a favour against Southampton next week we'd appreciate it!

I'd be interested to hear if you had a good away day and where you went pre/post match etc.

Good luck for next season guys.

I wouldn't feel too disheartened if you go down mate. Look at Burnley, got promoted, banked the cash, went back down then came back up in much better shape. They've had a fantastic season.

Do you think your board could have planned something similar? Will Wagner hang around if you go down?

Can you do a leaving thread mate,bet it would be great

Hope Huddersfield stay up, they’ve created a great atmosphere at their stadium on numerous occasions this season. How I’d love them to stay up at the expense of West Ham, but that’s unlikely to happen. I think stoke and West Brom are still nailed on to go down. And due to Swansea having to play Southampton, I can see the loser of that one being the other club to go down. I think Huddersfield will survive...just.

I wouldn't feel too disheartened if you go down mate. Look at Burnley, got promoted, banked the cash, went back down then came back up in much better shape. They've had a fantastic season.

Do you think your board could have planned something similar? Will Wagner hang around if you go down?

For us the problem really is the cash, up until this season our record signing was Christopher Schindler at £1.8m (he's repaid that a hundred fold with the final pen at Wembley) but we had one of the lowest wage bills last year, exceeded anyones expectations and even though it's not had as many highs this year I think we've exceeded expectations again this year.

Some more PL investment and we should be able to vastly improve our squad, 5 of those that started yesterday were in our Championship squad plus 4 of the bench...

I really hope Wagner sticks around either way, he's been asked in pretty much every press conference / interview and he has said that as long as his family are happy and Dean Hoyle is happy he can't see any reason why he would leave, he has another year on his contract unless he signs another which we would all want. He doesn't pay any service to the rumour mill when asked, he just says he has a job to do here and rumours of interest him aren't new, there's been rumours of him going to other clubs pretty much since he arrived. Dean Hoyle confirmed that a Championship club offered him 8x his salary last year but he chose to stay at Huddersfield.

The feeling around the club and the town has been pretty special since he arrived, he has the support of the fans and the players, everyone loves him, he celebrates with the fans after every win (maybe even a hard fought draw), I don't know whether he would get that elsewhere. He said at the end of last season the thought of seeing his club winning with another manager made him feel sick so fingers crossed he stays.

Would be great if we could do a Burnley (if we go down), but the odds are against us, most teams don't come straight back up do they...

If you'd have offered us 3pts clear of relegation zone with 3 games to play at the start of the season I'm pretty sure every fan would have snapped your hand off, we just need to keep in perspective where we've come from and how we've got here, by right's we don't belong in the PL but we're loving it and personally seeing how much it meant to my dad who's been a season ticket holder for over 55 years I want this for him even more than I do for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.