Telegraph ’former Everton executive’ quotes

Who has been gossiping to rags then?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bedfordblue

Player Valuation: ¥50m
Story is behind a paywall unfortunately but referenced on the ever (un)reliable Goodison Badnews site.

Rights and Media Funding Ltd. will be entitled to “high tens of millions” before Everton receive a penny from any new investment amid a dire prediction for the club from a former executive, according to The Telegraph.
And a former Toffees executive has shared a miserable outlook on relegation, telling The Telegraph: “I love the club, like Bill [Kenwright] does, and it’s painful to watch. If they get relegated, I genuinely fear the worst… losses will be colossal. It’s not just the Sky money, it’s everything else that goes with it.

“Everybody knows, if they get relegated the whole thing could collapse in on itself. If [Farhad] Moshiri decides he wants out completely, what are they going to do? Nobody is going to pay £400 million or £500 million for a club that’s massively in debt and in the Championship. They’re just not going to do it.

“That’s why there’s been such an outpouring of joy and relief when the club has stayed up in the last two seasons. The fans understand, and the staff understand: if they go down, they could be completely [expletive].”

Pretty sure most people involved with running football clubs these days are only interested in the wealth and status they can acquire, not the club, not the fans, not the game and certainly nit the sport. The only tears they would shed is if they lose their personal cash well, before m8ving on to show their 'loyalty" elsewhere.

Utter kin parasites.

Rights and Media Funding Ltd on Companies House.

Accounts
Gonna need Neo for this one….
IMG_4579.jpeg

Its a sad state of affairs when a creditor can dictate to the club, its a massive warning shot.

The comments above we all know, what annoys me here, is whoever made these comments was part of the mess and likely getting paid for the summary of our execution - do one.

Game day to - you massive queg.
Think it was first published yesterday. Still a massive exercise in asshattery regardless.

Status
Not open for further replies.