Team Vitor!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can’t believe people take the Chinese League accomplishments seriously. It’s a fantasy joke league made up for a couple of big names players and pub league level standard Chinese players.

Assume that was aimed at me. I did caveat it heavily. I'm not saying we should take it seriously - just showing that, of those who HAVE gone to China, he's right up there with the best.

Assume that was aimed at me. I did caveat it heavily. I'm not saying we should take it seriously - just showing that, of those who HAVE gone to China, he's right up there with the best.

No mate just in general. I hadn’t seen your post. I’m just saying looking at his record I can’t take the Chinese League stuff seriously.

Wouldn't be my first choice but I would still take this guy all day long ahead of blurts like Moyes or Howe. He has won miles more than Silva ever won and is nothing like him personality wise either.

Porto[28]

Al-Ahli

Olympiacos

Shanghai SIPG

DampLightheartedEmu-size_restricted.gif

Nj090d.gif

]

Well this is gonna confuse the hell out of the players .

T
he majority of goals conceded for Shanghai SIPG come from in-game crosses. Set pieces come in second as the most consistent way in which SIPG concede. SIPG tend to struggle as they are often undermanned in the transition phases of the game.

Oh we are getting relegated BIG TIME

Well this is gonna confuse the hell out of the players .
In the part where it uses a graphic to illustrate how he sets up his defence, they're one-nil down at home lol

This really would be incredible, even for Everton.

In the part where it uses a graphic to explain how he sets up his defence, they're one-nil down at home lol

This really would be incredible, even for Everton.

As would be expected, Vitor Pereira and Shanghai are highly dependant on their brilliant foreign trio to fashion and convert goal scoring chances. Out of their last 15 goals, 14 goals have come with at least one of the trio involved in the build up.

Hulk = Tosun
Oscar = Davies
Arnautovic = DCL

My head = off

How many clubs has he had in how many years?

If he was a success which I doubt, he will then be off the year after and leave us at square 1.

Status
Not open for further replies.