Beckford

Mucha
Mustafi
Garbutt
Forshaw
Gueye
Anichebe
Vellios

Down to the bare bones... I think so! Scary centre mid of Heitinga & Neville!

I'd be giving young Gueye a game here as he seems a fairly potent threat from the wing and Villa's full backs are dog eggs

Bad as it is, you have to be thankful that we won a few games before this hit. If we were still 2 points above the drop zone, it would be time to get very, very worried. As it is now, I think it makes little difference, we're in league limbo once again, and out of all cup competitions. Apart from making it harder to finish ahead of the reds, it can't cost us a lot this time around.

Heitinga was class center mid away to Villa last year, before he went off injured like. Was probably the peak of his Everton career in hindsight, people were calling for him to be considered a late challenger for our player of the season.

That team's still good enough to go to Villa and win. Osman usually has a few good games at this time of year and he's shown as much the last few weeks.

How class would it be if Gueye and/or Vellios got 20 minutes? I liked the look of that Forshaw against BATE last year and all, he scored a screamer in the mini-darbs the other night.

I don't mind all this. The season wasn't going to get interesting anyway from this point, going to enjoy the sneak peaks we (surely) get of our young lads.

Beckford is going to get a hat trick. I reckon he'll play better when he feels confident of a start and also thinks he'll get 90 mins

Beckford is going to get a hat trick. I reckon he'll play better when he feels confident of a start and also thinks he'll get 90 mins

He better get there early. And I mean like 2 hours early. None of this trapped on the highway business.

Nah, boots don't fit no more but I reckon I've a decent chance of a run out in me slippers over Vic so I'll bring them and make myself known to the bench

Status
Not open for further replies.