Team formation

Formation for next season?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

APN_EFC

Player Valuation: £25m
Seems like 4-2-3-1 is still trendy, but is I think a safe formation for managers, making them look dynamic but actually play safe.what formation would you play, especially to get the best out of not only the popular favourites Barkley,Stones, Geri and Lukaku, but 3 ppl I think are equally important, Bainesy, Seamus and Besic?

Absolutely no chance we'll see anything other than 4-2-3-1 as default. Can go from 4-5-1 to 4-3-3 mid game. I personally hate it, too common, boring and I don't see the need for 2 defensive midfielders every game. I'd like to see us play with two forwards more often to get the best out of Rom (if he's not sold before season starts).

4-3-3 please

Front 3 (Left to right): Mirallas, Lukaku, Geri/Lennon
Midfield 3 (left to right): Besic, Barry, Barkley
Back 4 (left to right): Baines, RFM, Stones, Coleman

McCarthy comes on to see out the game when Barry tires, same with Jags and the CBs.

I'd love a return to 442. I don't know if we ever would though.

With Coleman and Baines bombing forward we really need 2 holding midfielders, so we don't get over run if the opposition counter attack. So I think we will play 4-2-3-1

saints-1414054348.jpg

He plays these mostly.

Seems like 4-2-3-1 is still trendy, but is I think a safe formation for managers, making them look dynamic but actually play safe.what formation would you play, especially to get the best out of not only the popular favourites Barkley,Stones, Geri and Lukaku, but 3 ppl I think are equally important, Bainesy, Seamus and Besic?
Don't think it is up to us!

Status
Not open for further replies.