Taking the GF to a home game....

Status
Not open for further replies.

toffeepie1878

Player Valuation: £8m
So, my GF is making a long way over from Bangkok (no jokes please!) and I need to take her to a game before she leaves. I am looking at the Chelsea game. Need to get some tickets booked sharpish, The gwladys has been my main port of call for all the games I went to, what is the park end like, and the main stand even....?

Gwladys Street for atmosphere, especially against Chelsea. Park End for unobstructed views and the Main Stand is a good view but zero atmosphere.

Get her in the Upper Bullens! Best views in the ground. OR go posh and take her corporate for a game - captains table, nice carvery and premium seats in the Park End :)

And did you even just ask that? I DRAG men to the game with me....no asking!

i used to dread being asked whats the Capital of Thailand back in school.

GT4 best place too sit in the ground heard park ends good too, never really sat there though.

GT7 is the block in the corner I think and GS3 is behind the goal which would be a good view. I sat on the front row of the Upper Gwladys once and wish I could get a season ticket there.

So, my GF is making a long way over from Bangkok (no jokes please!) and I need to take her to a game before she leaves. I am looking at the Chelsea game. Need to get some tickets booked sharpish, The gwladys has been my main port of call for all the games I went to, what is the park end like, and the main stand even....?
get decent seats in upper gwladys and she'll love the blues long time.

Status
Not open for further replies.