Take hart

Status
Not open for further replies.

Get Hart at a good price hes a good keeper still he will be great for everton a good buy

giphy.gif

Personally i would prefer Pickford but i wouldn't be opposed to Hart to be honest.

The criticism of him as a bit hyperbole.

He is a lot better then anything we have had for a long long time and its about coming ot of the window stronger.
He spills the ball into his own net regularly. In current form Joel is hands down a better goalie, Hart has been atrocious for years now

He spills the ball into his own net regularly. In current form Joel is hands down a better goalie, Hart has been atrocious for years now

I think his form hes been indicative of his situation if i am honest, the lad has ability, i remember him on loan at Brum and i thought he was the most outstanding keepers i had seen in a long long time. I always think its difficult to see the ability of a keeper at clubs that generally are never on the back foot.

Hence you always get to see keepers making spectacular performances at mid and lower tiered teams.

I think his form hes been indicative of his situation if i am honest, the lad has ability, i remember him on loan at Brum and i thought he was the most outstanding keeper i had seen in a long long time. I always think its difficult to see the ability of a keeper at clubs that generally are never on the back foot.

Hence you always get to see keepers making spectacular performances at mid and lower tiered teams.

Joe Hart is a perfect example of a goalkeeper that needs to be peppered with shots to look good, his concentration levels are pathetic. Nowadays he's not even good at making the types of saves he used to.

Joe Hart is a perfect example of a goalkeeper that needs to be peppered with shots to look good, his concentration levels are pathetic. Nowadays he's not even good at making the types of saves he used to.

I would be lying if i said i have watched him at Torino this season. But i always rated him as a good keeper. I think he brings something to the table that we may need, he has had a successful career, he has won championships and assorted trophies. In certain games we have lacked that mentality we need characters who wont wilt in big or high pressure games, if we are going to break through a glass ceiling. The keeper position is critical in radiating that mentality.

I like his attitude to, he seems realistic and down to earth in all his interviews, even this week he was very humble in talking about his future. Instead of sitting on his hands last summer, he went out played football in a different country and broadened his horizons, he didn't moan or speak critical of anyone at City or his situation. Despite having the Cv for an ego trip. I have respect for that.

As i say i think he has ability, i always have, he would improve us, hes not "the best goal keeper in the world" that the English press sometimes made him out to be, hes not a useless one now, would he improve us, yes.

Status
Not open for further replies.