SV Werder Bremen v Everton(Saturday 3 August 14:00)

Status
Not open for further replies.
3 goals scored in 810 minutes of football this pre-season.

That's 1 goal every 3 games.

Kean better be as good as we all think he will be.
And those awful stats are against teams who aren't fit to wipe the arse of some of the top EPL teams. Our style of play is so predictable and unimaginative. There is a complete lack of pace, no running into space, no quick movement of the ball. You have to question the management. Please don't let Ferguson go anywhere near Kean if DCL is what his coaching produces.

And those awful stats are against teams who aren't fit to wipe the arse of some of the top EPL teams. Our style of play is so predictable and unimaginative. There is a complete lack of pace, no running into space, no quick movement of the ball. You have to question the management. Please don't let Ferguson go anywhere near Kean if DCL is what his coaching produces.
You cannot blame a coach if the player just is not talented enough. Not defending Ferguson per se, but a coach can only do so much.

That galoot needs punting ASAP. I dont think there's any coincidence in the fact we cant bring a striker through or coach them to be better since he was a appointed a coach.

That galoot needs punting ASAP. I dont think there's any coincidence in the fact we cant bring a striker through or coach them to be better since he was a appointed a coach.
Or could it just be we sign frontmen with little talent or potential at the very top level?

How many of us can safely say that they saw Richarlison's brace coming v Wolves last season after our last pre-season? I certainly didn't.

Status
Not open for further replies.