Survey of Fans' opinions by Everton

Status
Not open for further replies.

everton1953

Player Valuation: £40m
According to the Echo today, a survey has been sent to season ticket holders and members to gauge opinions on Everton. Has anyone received the survey? If this is for real, then what an opportunity for fans to say firmly but politely what they think of the direction Everton are taking regarding the team performances and the manager. Did it come by post or email? I have not received mine yet.

They reverse the grading system once the surveys are back. ‘Fans in unanimous supporter of manager and clubs leaders’

"Fans love the family feel of the club which only bodes well for the Bramley-Moore move"

Or as others have said, the overwhelmingly negative, result can be used to justify replacing Allardyce.

Is this a yearly thing / happened before - I can`t remember if the club have done it before ?

Yikes...

Screen Shot 2018-04-17 at 17.03.42.png

Imagine Moshiri reading out the player ratings to the squad. ‘The average ratings of your efforts are 1/10 for the season’, only to realise not one of them are even arsed. Jags then pops up ‘they’re not booing you Roscoe’.

Status
Not open for further replies.