Sunderland v Everton. 12th Sept at 2000.

Do you like Moyes now?

• Yes

Votes: 112 17.8%
  • No

Votes: 190 30.2%
  • Not arsed

Votes: 327 52.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright lads. Sunderland fan here, sticking about cos I signed up to say thanks for the Brad thing.

Think you've been a little unfair on us on this thread like, we matched you first half, and but for Defoe putting over and gooch cross/shot going close it could have been a different result.

Hats off to your manager like, the sub, and switching bollasie to the other side absolutely destroyed us. Excellent from your manager.

On another note, lamine Kone has just signed a new contract today - still reckon you'll be back in for him in Jan like. He's probably been advised by the agent to squeeze us for as much wages as he can.

You are quite right mate. First half was very even and you didn't look poor. Should have taken the lead via Defoe in fact, though admittedly the chance was fortuitous.

The problem was how you capitulated. Your centre backs were dominant first half but as soon as we scored they went AWOL. So I'd say it was a poor performance and in the end you looked poor, but it was hardly a walk in the park for us and I'm sure at half time many blues were worried.

Status
Not open for further replies.