Sunderland v Everton. 12th Sept at 2000.

Do you like Moyes now?

• Yes

Votes: 112 17.8%
  • No

Votes: 190 30.2%
  • Not arsed

Votes: 327 52.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I also found it amusing browsing through the Sunderland match day thread on their forum. Once Lukaku scored the 2nd, their servers had a meltdown, I presume from the absolute fume and no one could post for over 30 minutes ha ha ha.

Having watched Lukaku notch 2 headers and very nearly open the scoring in the first half with another, maybe the centre-back Kone isn't the beast that I for one thought he was?

Having said that, Koeman wanted him big time and his judgement on Stek, Bolasie, Williams and Gana especially may well indicate that I haven't got a clue what Im talking about.

Some SAFC fan has just donated £20k so with that an the superb amount your club donated the £700k is smashed :cool: Whatever else comes in will help the family getting there and accommodation. Loads of your fans have donated too on the fundraising page tonight as well as fans of other clubs :cheers:

Cheers mate. I was in tears - literally - last night with the emotion of seeing Bradley as mascot and then so happy to hear of the 200K plus all the team jersies being auctioned plus Bradley being invited to the return game.

I really hope the little guy gets through the treatment and is OK.

Two classy clubs... and don't worry, you lot will be OK once Moyes sorts out that defence.

In the morning afterglow, was that us in the second half, playing the best half of football since we took Chelski out.....yep it was us and I remained as chuffed to hell. We have a manager who sees it going wrong and does something about it, no one is immune as Barkley found out. Having witnessed his awful contribution to the first half it could be sometime before he picks up his shirt again, he may not even make the bench. Ross has lost it I'm afraid but he will be told how to adapt rather than some idiot telling him how good he is, Koeman is like a hurricane of fresh air thank God. YB was magical, he did some step overs that if Bale had done them Sky would have repeated them half hourly every hour on all channels, boy did the travelling fans love him. Gana, Gueye or whatever, I think I'll call him Double G, was the personification of eternal motion running as hard at the end as he was at the off, distribution, tackling. positional sense what a player. The Beast had a feast, about time to but last year his diet was needed. it got shut of the EP dross, he shed weight and last night given the service, he scored. It can't be that great a coincidence that RB being taken out he suddenly goes on a scoring spree, feed the Beast and he will score.

One final word for the club, who ever authorised the donation of £200,000 to that Sunderland kiddies fund took the man of the match for me, the class shown in that act was unbelievable and I'm sure the Sunderland fans accepted the donation in the manner it was made.

Last night and for the remainder of this week all of us Blues will walk with our heads held high......................

WE'RE BOSS US BLUES

Status
Not open for further replies.