Homepage Update: Summer Transfers: Player Profiles – Goalkeepers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Call me old fashioned, but I wouldn't care if our goalkeeper had the worst distribution % in the history of the prem as long as he had one of the best save %

With good scouting you can find a good keeper for not that much money. I'm not really for breaking the bank for someone, especially for Prem keepers. However if we are going to go that route.

Hart is good if you play a very defensive setup and maybe he can be obtained for a favorable loan deal. Playing 9 back isn't really my idea of happy fun everton though.

Schemichel's best attribute is starting a counter with those long throws and we are going to need an extra something in attack next year assuming Rom is gone. If he's allowed to do that I would be fine with him.

Pickford, he's young, probably decent, 15M isn't bad assuming he would probably stay here for a decade.

Also I watched a bunch of Leno as I did love watching Bayern matches this year. Their D was such a clown show that I don't know what to make of him.

Those Lafont stats are interesting. Have to be honest and say I've never heard of him. Is there anybody on here seen much of him watching the French league?

Interesting thing for me are the Sunderland fans views on Pickford. He has a reputation for not controlling his box but @Albertini78 reckons his handling is good and the above stats bear this our. Plus 3 mistakes that have led to goals this season isn't that bad for somebody his age. Bth if our keepers have that number individually, and even that is an improvement on Howard last season.

I'm starting to plant my feet firmly in the Pickford camp, but this Lafont lad looks interesting too.

Status
Not open for further replies.