Summer transfer window 2023

Does toffee nut support Rqngers or Celtic though?
@Tofeenut is an agent of chaos whose only purpose on this planet is to vomit up spurious rumours about washed up full-backs, so that @davek can further boil gallons of piss with his transparent, ongoing anti-Patterson crusade.

Working like a charm for both of them, tbf. Best of luck lads.

We should not be considering moves for players who don't play in attack.

I am almost getting the feeling again that the club does not have a plan in place....
We need 7 or 8 players across multiple positions realistically. The biggest priority is attack of course but one more full back is a must. The players don’t need to literally be signed in priority order.

We need 7 or 8 players across multiple positions realistically. The biggest priority is attack of course but one more full back is a must. The players don’t need to literally be signed in priority order.
They possibly do if we don't have budget for them all. We need to get the priorities in first, even if it means spending slightly more on those positions.

@Tofeenut is an agent of chaos whose only purpose on this planet is to vomit up spurious rumours about washed up full-backs, so that @davek can further boil gallons of piss with his transparent, ongoing anti-Patterson crusade.

Working like a charm for both of them, tbf. Best of luck lads.
Succinct Synopsis there mate… brought a tear to my eye.

Beautiful lol

Looks like more really intelligent business from the club. That £1.7m we got will really help 🙈
Screenshot_20230708_154506_Twitter.jpg

This is actually hilarious in more ways than one. Us looking for Walcott, Barkley and Young on frees and a combined age of like over 100 is an utter disgrace. Even worse though the 3 of them probably start for us at this point.

When I was advocating for us going for free agent signings this wasn’t exactly the calibre of player I was hoping for.