Summer transfer window 2023

This will be Everton by the time good times Bill and his line manager are finished.

images

Anyone else getting a really bad feeling about this transfer window ?

Don’t want to sound negative but I am not seeing any links to anyone we need I.e the striker department.

I am fearing another January transfer window fiasco
We absolutely need to get this window right....

What if we get a transfer ban as of October from the corrupt PL? No signings can be made in January so this current team will need to see us to next summer...

If that happens almost certain we will be going down bottom of the league.

Well we are in the middle of a massive construction project and we also have FFP limiting what we can spend. We will have to sell to buy.

Get through this season and we can loosen the purse strings next summer again without FFP hanging over us.
Could well see us down this year.

And adding older players to a squad who aren't all that to begin with, makes for further financial problems down the road. Either because we cannot shift them, or because we will have a squad that needs an even bigger rebuild than now, worsened by the policy of selling youngsters from the academy.

No loosening of the purse string will be able to fix that. We'd be back another half decade, even if we didn't go down.

Nope, we need to me more intelligent than just stacking the squad with old players and going 'well that's where we are.'

Last edited:

We are signing a 38 year old full back nothing is too far fetched at this stage
"IF" he signs I can only think its for back up which am not really bothered about but we need a right to winger to go straight into the first team and to think that it will be Walcott for me is a nonsense... Wouldn't be surprised if its Danjuma out on the right for us next season.

Well we are in the middle of a massive construction project and we also have FFP limiting what we can spend. We will have to sell to buy.

Get through this season and we can loosen the purse strings next summer again without FFP hanging over us.
Everyone gets that but we have also sold 60m plus worth of players since January there must be a small portion of that to spend, if not we are done and a shiny stadium on the dock will be in the championship